Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
No team - I don't care if it's Barcelona or FC Brian of the red dog inn - should come to Old Trafford and have it easy. That's on the manager in my opinion, there is just no belief among the players anymore.
I think 99.9999 of fanbase, if not 99.99999 agree with you, me included.

Rangnick was supposed to be an advisor to Ten Hag and that was scrapped for whatever reason.

Ten Hag was supposed to be sacked but then the club changed their mind after he won the FA Cup and gave him one last chance.

Where are are we right now? Seems like the club is making it up as it goes along. Surely Ten Hag should be sacked now after another miserable start to the campaign.

Why G Nev is talking like Ten Hag needs to turn this around is beyond me - once we get to this stage it is ONLY ever a matter of time. It’s when not if.

He has wasted hundreds of millions on Dutch dross (making millions for his own agent in the process) and has taken us backwards not forward

Ineos would have to be utter idiots to continue to employ him: unfortunately given they handed him an extension and allowed him to sign three more poor players that’s exactly what they might be

He has done way more damage than any of the previous managers.

The squad that he assembled is average and we are going to need another rebuild to get rid of the dross he signed.

Seen enough to be convinced nothing’s going to actually improve. He had a plan which was essentially to turn us into Ajax-circa 2018-19, and its failed spectacularly.

The team can’t score, can’t press, can’t defend and the set pieces are terrible. Not great really

Premier League Record

• Matches - 81
  • Wins - 43
  • Draws - 13
  • Losses - 25
  • Goals For - 120
  • Goals Against - 106
  • Manager of the month: 3

Definition of midtable manager?

Ten Hag’s Premier League Record
Matches - 82
Wins - 43
Draws - 13
Losses - 26
Goals For - 120
Goals Against - 109
Manager of the month: 3

My manager ♥

Here’s the thing, it doesn’t, it can just be the managers aren’t good enough
Its both. Players not good enough. Recruitment not good enough. Scouting not good enough. Club management/contracts/technical department not good enough. Coaching not good enough. Managers not good enough. Its everything. But the manager has no credit left. He's spent.

Rangnick was supposed to be an advisor to Ten Hag and that was scrapped for whatever reason.

Ten Hag was supposed to be sacked but then the club changed their mind after he won the FA Cup and gave him one last chance.

Where are are we right now? Seems like the club is making it up as it goes along. Surely Ten Hag should be sacked now after another miserable start to the campaign.

Arrogance?

fecking hell. The look of complete pity from Ange when shaking Ten Hag’s hand.

It's amazing how routine two 3-0 defeats at home in the first six games of the season have become for us. The standards have fallen so far over the last XI years that this isn't even an anomaly anymore. Every manager has played a part but no one more than this fecking clown.

He has done way more damage than any of the previous managers.

The squad that he assembled is average and we are going to need another rebuild to get rid of the dross he signed.
There’s the basis of a good side there, I just think we need someone else to put them together. And a decent striker.

United have conceded 3 goals or more 21 times now under Ten Hag. 21! Under Mourinho I think it was 3-4 in 3 years.

I supported him for a very long time but it's not looking good for him, either way we need a manager that fits how the board wishes to play we have good players, a good structure we just need the right performances on field.

Dropped too many points.

I think giving him another chance after the FA Cup final was fair. We were quality that day and I'd say a majority of the fans wanted him to stay. That, coupled with the injuries we had that year and the lack of decent replacements made it a reasonable decision.

But I don't see a way back from this. It's the 5-0 against Liverpool under Ole all over again. Keeping him on would just be delaying the inevitable.

The press are going to get their way. Ten Hag out and Southgate in for comedy value.