Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many of you losing your shit now, were arguing for his continuation after the FA Cup final, when anyone who could think critically would tell you that he was an awful manager. I said I wouldn’t engage in “I told you so’s” but ffs, most of the fans are getting what they deserve. Our fanbase has zero standards as a whole. This guy would’ve been hounded out of any big club long ago, and 100% after the utter shambles of last season. This is beyond predictable. The man is a clown of the highest order.

Losing 3-0 or worse at home to our rivals is normality for us at this point. It’s disgraceful. In fact we can’t even call Spurs or Liverpool our rivals at this point. We are West Ham level. And it is 100% on our manager and our fans.

This prat just keeps leading us to humiliating defeat after humiliating defeat and getting away with it. I can't deal with it anymore.

Pack your bags and feck off.

I feel sorry for the players as well. It’s another disastrous season ahead.
Their efforts count nothing.

Imagine Real Madrid losing to Barcelona and Atletico Madrid 3-0 at home and still not sacking their manager? No, nor can I! They have more sense

Makes Ole look a lot better in all seriousness. We have a much better squad than Ole did. Not that I’m advocating for bringing him back either, in case Ineos are lurking.

Yup, agreed. This squad is a lot better. He should be binned tomorrow - he's been on borrowed time for about a year now.

Proof that last seasons performance wasn't an outlier due to injuries, it was just the consequence of having a rubbish manager.

What are you talking about mate? If Højlund and Shaw were playing we would have won this easily.

word

Needs to go tomorrow. Doesn’t deserve another chance. Even if we were to miraculously beat Villa next weekend, that doesn’t make up for the utter dross of the last 15 months.

I'm just hoping that the reason he's still here is because Tuchel rejected us. They owe him nothing and haven't Ashworth and Wilcox distanced themselves from his contract extension, saying they weren't in situ at the time? If all of that is true, then hopefully it's a sign that they would be happy to get rid.

It'll look a whole lot better for INEOS if they rectify this mistake and bin him tomorrow.

They did in a roundabout way if I remember correctly.

I don’t know how he survives this. Could potentially drop down to 13th in the league. No fear for anyone coming to Old Trafford, they come here thinking they’ll take something away with them. Usually our dignity, the players have no idea what they are doing, we have no style of play. Have wasted hundreds of millions on his players who have done nothing for us. He is making us a laughing stock with his comments in the press, the only other problem is who would want the job that is a world class manager?

Why has Amad not started despite being our best attacker so far? It’s insane with how Eth just favours players he likes and disregards form completely.

Sucked the utter joy out of the club. Even at our worse with other managers (not Jose to be honest) it just became a chore to watch United. This is a total waste of time

Why has Amad not started despite being our best attacker so far? It’s insane with how Eth just favours players he likes and disregards form completely.
It's bizarre isn't it. He actively sabotages the result with the lineups.

Ok, I was supporting him for a while now. But that's it. I was wrong. He needs to go. No way. No progress, no clue. He is done. Needs to leave

Always stood by him but this is a step too far

Probably the biggest criticism for ETH will be that he wont be remembered for any kind of style.
Ole had Oleball, Mourinho had his philosphy, LVG was dull but effective at times.
ETH has just been nothing unfortunately - the only pattern of play we have is being incredibly easy to pass through

I've supported ETH till today. The reason being; we've had so many managers fail, for so long. Its got to be a deeper problem at the club. But I found myself feeling as I did during OGS reign today for the first time - thinking "well we might as well get this over as quick as possible so we can move forward". That means, for me, its time. Its time to pull the plug.

He's gone tomorrow I think.

I don't think he is, purely because I don't think there's much reason to expect things to improve under Ruud.

He's gone very soon though, when we can get someone a bit more long term in, hopefully we're throwing money at Nagelsmann as we speak.

The groundswell of support after the FA Cup final from those who forgot about how bad we've been since February 2023... that was good.