Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes I support a rival team because I'd sack our manager if he can't win in his next two.

What a terrible person I am.

Keeping him if he wins his next two suggests you still retain some hope that he’s the right man to bring us back to the top of the table.

No offence, but that’s a monumentally insane take if you’re actually being serious, and not just a rival fan wumming us all.

Palace who haven't won a game all season and lost to Everton yesterday and fecking Barnsley!

That was apparently a sign that things were looking up.

Yup, a League One side and the side in 17th place with 4 points from 6 games. Us mere mortals couldn't see how that had us on a clearly upward trajectory.

I'm not having it. They are good enough to resemble a football team. I'd expect a Championship side to at least put up some resistance.
We have around the 8th best squad. We will get a small bounce but nothing more.

Seriously, feck him and his arrogance. He was given his time after the cup and has completely eradicated any good will in just a few games.

He is inept tactically and we are wasting time.

Keeping him if he wins his next two suggests you still retain some hope that he’s the right man to bring us back to the top of the table.

No offence, but that’s a monumentally insane take if you’re actually being serious, and not just a rival fan wumming us all.
I said it the other week but it’s sunk cost fallacy

Sorry for stirring the pot but this one always cracks me up when our fans defend the total ineptitude from our managers (from Moyes to Ole or ETH) by constantly bringing up SAF excuse. This used to get my piss boil but nowadays I just find it hysterical when people bring it up with a serious face.
No worries, I am guilty of that myself. Good to know you were not serious.

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.
It is not the same at all. And the managers aren’t either. Ten Hag is no Ferguson and just not good enough.

The new signings are still bedding in as they’re obviously still finding their feet here and it might take a season or two before they are fully accustomed to English football, I believe it’s too early to judge how they will perform under ETH, it’s a process which requires time.

Seriously, feck him and his arrogance. He was given his time after the cup and has completely eradicated any good will in just a few games.

He is inept tactically and we are wasting time.

He shouldn't have gotten to keep his job in the first place. But enough is enough.

Yup, a League One side and the side in 17th place with 4 points from 6 games. Us mere mortals couldn't see how that had us on a clearly upward trajectory.

Well from what i can tell, this today has been so bad even the dwindling lot who still believed in him have given up.

Any Utd fan who still wants ETH as manager by even this time tomorrow is a WUM.

I
I'm really curious as to why fans want to give him till the next international break when his replacement is currently out of a job. He can't turn these performances around no matter how many games you give. What do you people see that I don't because I don't just see it.... Are you hoping that within the next 7 days ETH will transform this team into a competent team playing high quality football?? I don't understand.
No, buddy. If you re-read my post, I said had that he should be sacked no matter the results in the next two games.

I think the International break gives us a good opportunity to let him go and get a new manager in I don't want Rudd to take over as some Ole reincarnate). Our next game is after 3 days and then the Villa game is 3 games later. That doesn't give us enough time to install a new manager now.

The new signings are still bedding in as they’re obviously still finding their feet here and it might take a season or two before they are fully accustomed to English football, I believe it’s too early to judge how they will perform under ETH, it’s a process which requires time.
Yes lets give him a new four year contract. Because every new player he buys needs two year again.

Deep down, yes. But, if INEOS want to make any kind of statement, they need to act.

The time for that was last June mate. I think they'll give him far more time than he deserves in the slim hope he can turn it around so they can save face. They won't want to sack a manager they've backed so publicly a month into the season.

Completely clueless. This is the performance that we come up with at home with our backs against the wall?

He has no future here. It’s only a matter of time.

He is an oppo wum, been obvious for a while.