Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keeping him if he wins his next two suggests you still retain some hope that he’s the right man to bring us back to the top of the table.

No offence, but that’s a monumentally insane take if you’re actually being serious, and not just a rival fan wumming us all.
Its not that, it's less that I don't have a huge amount of faith in the caretakers.

Its monumentally insane to think a manager who can't potentially go 4 wins 2 draws and 1 loss in the next 7 post Liverpool, to be any less capable than a caretaker coach.

If we had Ancelotti on the market or similar I'd have sacked him months ago.

If he's as bad as you say he is he wouldn't beat villa AND Porto. So whats the problem.

We won't win against Porto. We struggled to win tough European away games in our prime. Under this manager, we have no chance

Who on earth could have predicted keeping a proven failure and fraud of a manager would go this badly this quickly?

Oh yeah, just everyone with a lick of sense or rudimentary understanding of football. Sadly that group does not include Ineos Sport.
They signed De Ligt,Ugarde and Zirkzee for around 120m. They are clueless.

It all makes perfect sense as to why Ajax blew that European semi-final all those years ago.

The time for that was last June mate. I think they'll give him far more time than he deserves in the slim hope he can turn it around so they can save face. They won't want to sack a manager they've backed so publicly a month into the season.

I'm just hoping that the reason he's still here is because Tuchel rejected us. They owe him nothing and haven't Ashworth and Wilcox distanced themselves from his contract extension, saying they weren't in situ at the time? If all of that is true, then hopefully it's a sign that they would be happy to get rid.

It'll look a whole lot better for INEOS if they rectify this mistake and bin him tomorrow.

Proof that last seasons performance wasn't an outlier due to injuries, it was just the consequence of having a rubbish manager.

Only 6 games into the season and we've already lost 3-0 to Liverpool and 3-0 (and counting) to Spurs. And the best anyone has to say about our season is we played well for 45 minutes against a shite Palace team (that we drew)

Make it fecking end. This went beyond stupid when he kept his job after last season. Now it's sheer lunacy. He's fecking trash.

Spurs away at Man Utd, dominant, and now putting their young players on for a bit of a run out against a near full strength Ten Hag XI.

Sickening.

Something about hearing Solanke's name sang our around our stadium as the fans flood to the exit is pretty depressing.