Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Out of curiosity, what exactly are two games going to prove? We've had wins under Ten Hag before, even against top teams. Even if we win the next two games how is that going to give you confidence in face of the long-term trends of his time here?
Not a huge amount outside of the timing of international breaks. If he's shit now hel probably he shit vs Villa and Porto. If he's good against those two teams maybe it buys him more time.

Put it this way my view of him now is a bigger coin flip than the FA cup final that kept his job. I wouldn't complain if he's sacked tomorrow.

Please sack him this week.
I've said after the Liverpool game that he will/should get until the next international break but after today's and the performance against Twente, I think he should go after the game tonight. These are our home games and this is the level of our performance we are seeing. Zero consistency and absolutely cowardly setup today.

It’s pretty clearly the injuries excuse was laughable for the poor performances and results last season. But the owners and most of the fans were gullible enough to buy into that.

I think the players have got to be trying to get him sacked right?.

The players are clearly playing for him, they're just not very bright, it looks like we need someone to coach a lot more of the individuality out of these players and turn them into automatons Pep style.

It's rather apparent that Ten Hag isn't the coach to do that.

Barring some dramatic turnaround here he should be sacked in the morning if we were any sort of serious club. But we aren't a serious club so I suspect they'll let him linger on for a few more games.

I
Hopefully, the club will act and put him our of his misery the first day of the current international break, no matter the results in the next two games. This is going nowhere and we need a change. Just letting things drift to nowhere hoping for ETH to become the next SAF is a fool's paradise.

Fingers crossed this is the straw that broke the camel's back and we won't have to see this joker on the touchline after the next seven days. He can feck off and win mickey mouse cups elsewhere.
I'm really curious as to why fans want to give him till the next international break when his replacement is currently out of a job. He can't turn these performances around no matter how many games you give. What do you people see that I don't because I don't just see it.... Are you hoping that within the next 7 days ETH will transform this team into a competent team playing high quality football?? I don't understand.

You will see the red card will be another reason he won’t get sacked. He didn’t have eleven players on the field, with eleven players he could have won the game, next games he has suspensions so he doesn’t have his team. It will be the injuries excuses all over again.

We have the squad to challenge those teams comfortably but EtH is the equalizer. He's the one bringing down our potential. He needed to go after the FA Cup final and definitely needs to go now.
Yup, I gave ETH a lot of benefit of doubt as i felt there were lots of other things that hamstrung us and him but this season is appearing to similar to last season.

I've said previously our performances were encouraging this season but they lasted like 3 games. He's done here. I fully trust those above him won't put up with this.

This should at least put to bed any bollocks about how we look more improved this season and we have been unlucky not to have more points.

We look just as much of a fecking embarrassment this season as we did last season. And as long as he's here we'll keep getting shameful performances and results like this.

Honestly, if INEOS turned around and said he’s getting the entire season regardless because that’s what the fans asked for it would be an incredible learning experience for everyone involved

Yup, I agree. Or else we'll end up in the same mess again.

Completely out of his depth and tactically inept. Midfield been getting walked through for 3 years and defence has been leaking goals for that same period.

Probably should have been sacked on the spot for that 7-0 loss against the scousers.

It’s pretty clearly the injuries excuse was laughable for the poor performances and results last season. But the owners and most of the fans were gullible enough to buy into that.

It was definitely a factor but far too many deluded themselves into thinking it was the main reason we were so shite.

Amazing. That confirms it for me. You support a rival team and you’re just on a massive wind up. Well played.
Yes I support a rival team because I'd sack our manager if he can't win in his next two.

What a terrible person I am.

This should at least put to bed any bollocks about how we look more improved this season and we have been unlucky not to have more points.

We look just as much of a fecking embarrassment this season as we did last season. And as long as he's here we'll keep getting shameful performances and results like this.

That Barnsley game and 45 minutes against Palace done a lot of heavy lifting.

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.
This is anything but a knee jerk because we’ve been shit for so long

I don't think that ETH will survive this loss. I was ETH in during offseason but there is no progress visible and this is his 3rd season.

Ineos need to stop making such a huge deal of managerial changes. Clubs do it all the time. Make a change and if we need to another another change in the summer - do it. No need to be emotional about it under any misconception that we’d be letting go of something good. Ten Hag is out of his depth. Someone called “Ange” is toying with him.

One thing is certain, ETH will not accept any responsibility after this loss against Spurs in his post-match conference. The man thinks he is faultless.