Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if we lose by 5 or 6 he’s not getting the sack, another season is going to be pissed away to prove the manger isn’t good enough.
I’m hopeful that INEOS are a lot more brutal. I doubt they’ll put up with 5-0 losses at home. Next international break he’ll be done

They said Brailsford and Jim are ruthless and efficient businessmen. ETH is bad product and has to go immediately.

Thomas Tuchel's turn on the United merry-go-round of fecking shite.

At least he brings entertainment.

EtH has the personality of a fecking potato. Never heard a more boring, unimaginative, lacklustre manager when he opens his mouth.

I've already answered a post on it. If I'm the owners I'd sack before the international if he can't beat villa and Porto. He can't afford to be on the run he's in.
Fair enough. Sorry if you feel ganged up on, and props for responding calmly to these posts.

I think this will probably be the end of him, or maybe he hangs onto the international break, but red card or not, this is some iof the worst football I've ever seen from United and the owners are not stupid. It's like ripping off a band aid, it just needs to be done. I think the one thing that is saving him is the lack of obvious replacement.

I think the players have got to be trying to get him sacked right?.

Independently from concluding that he won't make it here on his own merit, I also think he's lost them. Prior to the red card this performance was as bad as anything I've seen from the team in years. Shocking.

I remember voicing concerns after the Fulham game that it's more of the same shite. A few got very upset about that and couldn't understand why I would feel that way. Well......

I wasn't impressed that game myself and had a horrible feeling of where this season was going under Erik but put it down to me being a grumpy cnut and gave it the benefit of the doubt.

I just don't think any of the players like him enough to buy into him.
That is definitely one reason. Poor tactics aside, he just doesn't seem able to motivate them. Very poor man management skills. He's always talking them up, but they never return the faith, with Sancho and Rashford great examples of this.

Fair enough. Sorry if you feel ganged up on, and props for responding calmly to these posts.
Cheers mate.
To be honest it's a poor show. We all want the same and I'm not one to tag other posters when we win emphatically.

Hilariously bad from other posters. Every supporter had a level of support theyl give to the manager along with their own limits. That shouldn't be shat on.

I'd give him the next two before internationals and sack if he doesn't win the next two. That's how thin the ice is under him.

Out of curiosity, what exactly are two games going to prove? We've had wins under Ten Hag before, even against top teams. Even if we win the next two games how is that going to give you confidence in face of the long-term trends of his time here?

Not sacking him the end of last season is proving to be a calamitous decision by SJR. We now have a 4-5 new ETH buys on our books which in addition to the buys from two summers ago, will result in a massive headache for the next manager.

That red card might end up saving him. Ready made excuse.
The only reason the red card should save his job is that the INEOS crew are also a bunch of frauds who talk a big game and haven't been to any of our games. Even Woodward would have sacked him last summer so he would even be in this situation.

They are here now nd they need to act fast to remedy the summer blunder of let him keep his job. Lucky for them, their first choice replacement is still out of a job. They should be on the phone with him tonight ironing out what ever differences they had during negotiations. Ten Hag should be gone by this time tomorrow. We can still salvage Europa but he needs to go.

Shocked if we finish with 10 men. Despite the non-red it is probably the worst performance I can remember and that really is saying something considering the last 5-6 years we’ve had. INEOS have a decision to make but I don’t see how the current management turns this around.

If he's not sacked today means Ineos is willing to write off the season. Dead man walking everybody knows it.

Serious question to those that backed him in the summer. Would you put up with this for the entire season for the sake of another cup win?

If he somehow lasted the season, I could see us finishing lower than 10th. Luckily I think he'll be gone in the next 8 to 10 days.

If Ruud can motivate these players then he should be caretaker until we sort out a replacement. I still maintain we are no worse that Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle and Villa.

Not sacking him the end of last season is proving to be a calamitous decision by SJR. We now have a 4-5 new ETH buys on our books which in addition to the buys from two summers ago, will result in a massive headache for the next manager.

Yep if he wouldn't sign a new contract to remove his transfer powers he should have been sacked.

Hopefully, the club will act and put him our of his misery the first day of the current international break, no matter the results in the next two games. This is going nowhere and we need a change. Just letting things drift to nowhere hoping for ETH to become the next SAF is a fool's paradise.

Fingers crossed this is the straw that broke the camel's back and we won't have to see this joker on the touchline after the next seven days. He can feck off and win mickey mouse cups elsewhere.

I'd give him the next two before internationals and sack if he doesn't win the next two. That's how thin the ice is under him.

Amazing. That confirms it for me. You support a rival team and you’re just on a massive wind up. Well played.

If Ruud can motivate these players then he should be caretaker until we sort out a replacement. I still maintain we are no worse that Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle and Villa.
We have the squad to challenge those teams comfortably but EtH is the equalizer. He's the one bringing down our potential. He needed to go after the FA Cup final and definitely needs to go now.

Does anybody have the correct words to support this clown anymore. £600m spent to buy Ajax / Dutch league players and the manager bleats on and on about financial constraints repeatedly. The need for patience after 2.5 years. Out-thought out-coached out-fought week in week out.