Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It can’t continue much longer. This squad of players is better than this. What do they do all week? What is the game plan?

If you were JR would you sack Ten Hag after this game or persevere with him?
I'd give him the next two before internationals and sack if he doesn't win the next two. That's how thin the ice is under him.

I completely wrote this season off the day they announced Ten Hag was staying, so not too stressed by how shit we are

Yeah same, it has definitely made all this a lot less miserable. I have said a few times I feel really sorry for those who still had some form of blind hope.

In fairness, both the ownership and the fanbase lost their heads after the FA Cup final. The pro-Ten Hag sentiment wasn't just from Brexit Jim and company. Popular opinion completely turned on here and other United fan spaces because of one win, and an entire season's-worth of shite performances and worse results were swept under the rug. It was madness and has proven to be such now that the grim reality of Hagball has set in once again.
He played a blinder narratively blaming the media for targeting him when the media were just pointing out, rightfully, that he had spent a shitload of money to have some of United's worst results in 35 years. A lot of fans lapped up that 'feck the media' narrative.

It's mad how we do this to every manager. They aren't terrible until the join united. Same with the players. But unfortunately it's time to try a different direction this is going nowhere. Been three years of meh.
Tired of this bullshit argument. Use your own mind rather than watching Gary Neville and repeating him. Tell me all the managers who we have sacked and gone on to do amazing things at other big clubs? How many? Any? Either we hire complete novices like this bald clown and Moyes and ole or has beens like Jose and Lvg. That has been our story for the last decade coupled with the leadership of Woodward and co.

Imagine claiming that a 0-0 against 18th place & winless Crystal Palace in a game where they had the best chance of the match was ‘encouraging’ :lol::lol:

feck me, the depths that some of you are prepared to lower your standards in order to defend ETH is absolutely embarrassing.

He needs a big win today. And a performance to match. Anything less and the week ahead is looking ominous for him.

Yes that Palace game is looking very bad. Palace nothing like last season's team.

Twente and our performance to Spurs at home before the Bruno sending off, the cowardly Pool game are where we're at.

But they're not shite apparently*, some had built that game up as an away trip against prime Barca.

*they have 4 points after 6 games.

It's the same old shite mate, we'll hear some new waffle after this latest embarrassment against Spurs.

You have to admire their creativity though.

We play like he’s lost the players but no one talks about it because it’s how we’ve been playing for as long I can remember. At least my weekend was ruined Sunday evening and not Saturday lunchtime.

:lol: Not this again.
Sorry for stirring the pot but this one always cracks me up when our fans defend the total ineptitude from our managers (from Moyes to Ole or ETH) by constantly bringing up SAF excuse. This used to get my piss boil but nowadays I just find it hysterical when people bring it up with a serious face.

It can’t continue much longer. This squad of players is better than this. What do they do all week? What is the game plan?
They really aren't. They are a bunch of overpaid clowns who have won nothing major or if they have they are using us as a retirement home like Casemiro. They are hiding behind the manager. Weak players who aren't up to it.

If Ten Hag is still our manager next week, then INEOS are incompetent and we can forget any silly notion of winning the league by 2028 or whatever it was.

I'd give him the next two before internationals and sack if he doesn't win the next two. That's how thin the ice is under him.
What is the point of that? Sack and put Ruud in charge for those two games.

Even if we lose by 5 or 6 he’s not getting the sack, another season is going to be pissed away to prove the manager isn’t good enough.

It’s baffling he wasn’t sacked in the summer, this was the inevitable outcome of persisting with him.

What is the point of that? Sack and put Ruud in charge for those two games.
Its a sideways move. They've already had due diligence with Tuchel, and he was ready to take it until the final stages.

Im near certain theyl just get him in if there was a situation to pull the plug.

It's the same old shite mate, we'll hear some new waffle after this latest embarrassment against Spurs.

You have to admire their creativity though.

I remember voicing concerns after the Fulham game that it's more of the same shite. A few got very upset about that and couldn't understand why I would feel that way. Well......

Survived a 7-0 to a nemesis and then a 4-0 where palace were made to look like prime Barca. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s somehow surviving this.

It’s bottom 6 form the last 10/15 games.