Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Question is who can deliver with this ETH assembled squad of overpaid crap.

Guess anybody will do better though, ETH is finished here, had enough time.
This is also dispiriting, he needs to go and be replaced by someone who can get this team performing better, more coherently and more attractively but this is also a squad with severe limitations. It's at best a top 4 contender that has played like a bottom half side for more than a year now.

Sherwood speaking sense, sheesh. We have signed all these Dutch players but seem to not land the actual good ones. :lol:

Back to the same old display and stats from last season facing 20 odd shots etc. This is with Martinez, De Ligt and Ugarte.

With you still defending him you should be done here.
Posters like him want to be proven right even at the expense of the club, so they dig into whatever narrative they build in their head to justify their stance. Eth has been well and truly found out. And I cannot believe I had any hope of us doing better and wasting another Sunday evening on this.

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.
I sense this is sarcasm but hard to tell considering he still has a number of vocal defenders.

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.

The difference being managers in this era dont get many years to prove themselves as Fergie once had. ETH should've been sacked last year, and our results so far only reinforce this.

Of course not :lol:

Yes. You were itching to make a point and a jibe when we are losing but really you wanted us to win. Good work.

Remember to take your spurs tops off after the game yes?

Isn’t it only you and rival fans left that want Ten Hag to stay? Says it all.

Yes. You were itching to make a point and a jibe when we are losing but really you wanted us to win. Good work.

Remember to take your spurs tops off after the game yes?
Can you stop deflecting?

You have been defiant in your backing of EtH, so it is only natural to ask the most vocal backer if he or she is still behind the manager.

What is your opinion on the game?
Do you like how the team is playing?
Has the manager set us up correctly?
Do players look motivated to you?

Wasn't there someone posting who said it feels like we're on the verge of clicking? I suppose the red card is the reason we didn't click today :lol:

All the guys in suits watching on (earning millions) should surely be able to see that ETH has no future. Disorganised, bereft of confidence and zero attacking threat! He has to be sacked tonight

45 mins, get a draw and live to fight another day, lose this and I hope to god he is let go, we were terrible before the sending off.

Look at the improvement Klopp and Arteta made in their third season they said...

Many posters here looking like absolute mugs. Good thing is most have accepted their wrongs, there's only a handful left.

Question is who can deliver with this ETH assembled squad of overpaid crap.

Guess anybody will do better though, ETH is finished here, had enough time.
Nobody. The next manager needs a new squad. Players who are winners never behave like ours have. It's one thing not being good enough but it's another to lack professional pride.

No this would be an absolute disgrace of a decision. They need a change and it has to be a proper plan. If that means ruud for a few months then so be it. Not ole. I love the man but have people forgotten how bad it got under him?

Definitely not as bad as this! Though you’re obviously right.

I can’t see ETH lasting another month.

Can you stop deflecting?

You have been defiant in your backing of EtH, so it is only natural to ask the most vocal backer if he or she is still behind the manager.

What is your opinion on the game?
Do you like how the team is playing?
Has the manager set us up correctly?
Do players look motivated to you?
What am I deflecting? I've had dick posts giving me jibes rather than ask questions.

Shit on all fronts. It's one of those games that makes the biggest believers in the process turn on the manager.

He was in some ways lucky with Bruno’s red card here because it basically renders this game non existent and we cannot judge him for this either. Probably extends his time here.
Nah. Anyone watching, including the board, realises we should have been 2 or 3 down before the red.

If we somehow draw or win them credit to team and any subs he makes. But realistically taking off Mainoo for Mount just makes us weaker in CM. Should have been Mount for a winger or Zirkzee with Rashford going top and looking for counters

The difference being managers in this era dont get many years to prove themselves as Fergie once had. ETH should've been sacked last year, and our results so far only reinforce this.
He is also not Sir Alex Ferguson. It’s delusional and also borderline offensive towards SAF to even draw that comparison.

Remember when the ETH in crowd firmly believed it was the injuries.

Another season wasted because of bad decisions off the pitch. How could you watch United last season every single week and think he was the right man for the job?
In fairness, both the ownership and the fanbase lost their heads after the FA Cup final. The pro-Ten Hag sentiment wasn't just from Brexit Jim and company. Popular opinion completely turned on here and other United fan spaces because of one win, and an entire season's-worth of shite performances and worse results were swept under the rug. It was madness and has proven to be such now that the grim reality of Hagball has set in once again.

I've been posting about how Erik has no clue how to attack properly, and how it's super worrying since six months after his appointment. I hoped I was wrong, but people just bullied me on the forum. It sucks that I keep watching United matches week after week, clinging to the little hope that some people on the forum gave me about seeing good matches.

Back to the same old display and stats from last season facing 20 odd shots etc. This is with Martinez, De Ligt and Ugarte.

Ugarte isn't ready for this league atm. Has too many brainless moments.

Now the question I have is all those who changed their mind after that one game did you really expect things to change despite the months and months of evidence before that he was shite? I just find it unfathomable and question the critical thinking here.

We are so bad defensively, can't score a goal, no control in the game and even worse is manager making so many excuses and takes 0 responsibility.

Should have been sacked long back, shame he is taking us to new lows when everyone thinks we can't sink any lower.