Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's mad how we do this to every manager. They aren't terrible until the join united. Same with the players. But unfortunately it's time to try a different direction this is going nowhere. Been three years of meh.
They are doing what most expect. Everyone knew De Ligt was a liability. Everyone knew Zirkzee was a Bayern reject who couldn't finish. Everyone knew Ugarte is too limited in his passing. 99% were against wasting 50m on Mount. Etc etc etc. The majority on here call out a lot of these players as not good enough before they arrive.

Clubs are just delighted to get rid of their dross for stupid fees when we come calling.

I genuinely feel sorry for posters who want to stop mid game and give an "I told you so".

Its almost as though your primary focus is being right than actually wanting the club to win a game.

I don’t think it’s personal. People are hurting at how bad this version of United are, and are annoyed that you are the principal poster in the thread making excuses for it.

I think they probably feel the same about you. That you would prefer to be right than just admit you were wrong about Ten Hag.

It should never be personal, obviously, and I don’t think there is any need to tag individuals, but i am sure that is how people feel about your postings.

Thank him for the League Cup and FA Cup, but it's time to move on
It's early in the season, but we're at real risk of this season spiralling

Inferior teams coming to Old Trafford and dominating us again.

Game over by half time. Season over by September. Good job we stuck with him, eh?

It's mad how we do this to every manager. They aren't terrible until the join united. Same with the players. But unfortunately it's time to try a different direction this is going nowhere. Been three years of meh.
Please. He has done this to himself.

Yes I do think we have a reasonable chance of top 4. Even if we beat spurs and villa I don't think the picture is that clear either but yes generally I do think we stand a good chance.

Its fine to have a view that Ten Hag isn't the right man for us, given last season. But to say his standard is midtable just because he finished below expectations once in his career is also bollocks.
Do you now see what I mean?

This man been a fraud. Getting dominated by Tottenham at home! :lol:

Yeah he needs to go at the international break. I was one of his biggest fans but this is ridiculous and there are no excuses left.

Zero tactics, zero motivation, defense tore apart by Spurs. Look at Spurs fullback and look at ours. Everyone likes to give the ball aways, what is Erik doing in training, I wonder. Players doesn't takes responsibility to take care of the ball.

OK so you didn't find the game encouraging vs Palace which to me shows youre talking bollocks. I'm done here.

Your mate Ten Hag is done too.

Seriously though, pick your standards off the floor. A decent but goalless half against a poor Palace team in a game we draw is not “encouraging”, if you actually have standards.

I genuinely feel sorry for posters who want to stop mid game and give an "I told you so".

Its almost as though your primary focus is being right than actually wanting the club to win a game.
Still defending him? :lol:

The team is playing like they know he won't be here long. We're no longer progressing, and wasting time could ruin our chances of getting anything out of this season. We need to move on.

He's got to go, today, tomorrow but he needs letting go ASAP

The season can be salvaged but not with him at the helm.

Yeah he needs to go at the international break. I was one of his biggest fans but this is ridiculous and there are no excuses left.
You’re still one of his biggest fans if you seriously think he deserved two more games.

The obvious answers were McKenna or Motta in the summer. Don't really who can we get now besides convincing Nagelsman to give the German NT job and join us.
How’s Motta doing at Juve? Thought he would’ve been a decent shout too. It’ll probably be Southgate or Potter now if he’s sacked.

Yeah it’s time.

I was ETH out all last season but the cup win made me feel like he deserved another season

At the absolute best, he deserved a handful of games to prove that he can turn it around. He's failed in spectacular fashion and serious owners would sack him tomorrow.

I think that's that now. I've lost faith in him, I can't imagine him building a coherent team where they play as a collective and stay humble.

Sack, sack, sack, sack.

I just hope we don't go back for Ole for some interim though.
If there's an interim then it'll surely be Van Nistelrooy. I can't think of any other reason why he's here. He certainly hasn't been teaching the forwards how to shoot.

Truth is, Ten Hag has to prove that he can build a system that performs to the Crystal Palace first half standard in almost every game. The problem we've had over the years is that fans are hopeful due to

His time is up. We’ve been diabolical for so long and it’s clear he has no idea how to fix it.

I think we all want what’s best for the club and it’s clear that giving ETH more time won’t equate with us becoming magically better.