Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's gotten so bad that continuing with ETH would be failure and dereliction of duty from INEOS

I genuinely feel sorry for posters who want to stop mid game and give an "I told you so".

Its almost as though your primary focus is being right than actually wanting the club to win a game.

The opposite. It’s specifically because we want our club to consistently win games that we want the fraud that is Ten Hag gone, and therefore take issue with those who defend him endlessly despite the abundant amount of evidence that he is not the man to make that happen.

I genuinely feel sorry for posters who want to stop mid game and give an "I told you so".

Its almost as though your primary focus is being right than actually wanting the club to win a game.
Winning games is the worst that can happen to this club right now, and I genuinely mean that. Only serves to postpone his departure, and before he’s gone there can be no progress.

Obsessed with energetic players like Mount and Ugarte, yet we get overrun every fecking game.
:lol: can’t believe people genuinely think he has any interest in controlling the midfield because he inherited Frenkie de Jong and Kobbie Mainoo as players already at the clubs he was managing

He was in some ways lucky with Bruno’s red card here because it basically renders this game non existent and we cannot judge him for this either. Probably extends his time here.

Oh! the irony in this one.

Haha fair one. I’d probably give up if it was to be Southgate. I’d be happy in my retirement if I turned out to be wrong too.

Yeah, I'd be extremely disappointed if it was Southgate, as he has a lot of the same problems as Ten Hag, but at this point I just want a change more than anything. What we currently have is fecking abysmal.

Another season wasted because of bad decisions off the pitch. How could you watch United last season every single week and think he was the right man for the job?

Question is who can deliver with this ETH assembled squad of overpaid crap.

Guess anybody will do better though, ETH is finished here, had enough time.

Sorry, needs sacking. Bring back Ole as interim.
No this would be an absolute disgrace of a decision. They need a change and it has to be a proper plan. If that means ruud for a few months then so be it. Not ole. I love the man but have people forgotten how bad it got under him?

Bruno's red card must be the perfect storm for him,he has a perfect excuse.

Still defending him? :lol:
Of course not :lol:
The opposite. It’s specifically because we want our club to consistently win games that we want the fraud that is Ten Hag gone, and therefore take issue with those who defend him endlessly despite the abundant amount of evidence that he is not the man to make that happen.
Yes. You were itching to make a point and a jibe when we are losing but really you wanted us to win. Good work.

Oh! the irony in this one.

Oh feck off get off the high horse
Remember to take your spurs tops off after the game yes?

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.

Truth is, Ten Hag has to prove that he can build a system that performs to the Crystal Palace first half standard in almost every game. The problem we've had over the years is that fans are hopeful due to

Palace game was just a flash in the pan, they are an out of form poor team who have got 3 points in 6 games so far. Obviously we won’t find it as easy against teams that are not badly out of form or completely horrible.

The atmosphere around the club reminds of January 1990 but the club stuck with SAF back then, and the rest is the history as they say. Players are currently letting the manager down but we have to back the ETH to come back much stronger and shouldn’t kneejerk.
:lol: Not this again.

It’s a sense of deja vu again that I had under Moyes, LVG, Jose, Ole, Rangnick all over again. Players have lost confidence and respect for this guy and that showing out there just further highlights it. None of them are trying.

What is the belief that he will come good by the way? What's it based on?

Wanted Eric to succeed but I think now enough is enough, I just don’t see him being able to turn this around.

RvN to step in while we get a replacement….just not Southgate or Tuchel.

The way McKenna had Ipswich playing today bring him in. We look absolutely all over the place and bar Shaw, Hojlund this is our best eleven and we look clueless. Playing Dalot as an inverted full back and he can’t play a simple pass

Anyone with a clue knew this season was going to be a continuation from last.
I can't believe how many were still backing him. One of the worst managers in our history, a complete joke.