Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still need time right ? Thank god the match goers still are firmly behind him though

@VP89

@VP89 Thank god we had that encouraging 60 minutes against Palace.

I genuinely feel sorry for posters who want to stop mid game and give an "I told you so".

Its almost as though your primary focus is being right than actually wanting the club to win a game.

This cannot go on its utter wash week in week out.

No style of football in years, Slot is in a few weeks you can see the progression

Why make a sub 3 minutes before half time and taking off Mainoo!? Joke. For the love of god, sack him tomorrow.

He needs more time
Too many injuries
He is improving the culture
Club haven't backed him
Stats have improved this season

And ..
No point sacking him now - there is no suitable replacement

structure
45 minutes at palace

and I'm sure that you'll see something about Bruno's red card today, despite the fact that we were getting battered and could have been down by 4 by the time it happened

Can he really use that as an excuse though? We was getting dominated with 11
He has had no excuses for ages now. Yet that has not changed the fact the handful of his supporters still blindly follow his words as gospel and the Board blinked and didn’t sack him when they should have.

It's mad how we do this to every manager. They aren't terrible until the join united. Same with the players. But unfortunately it's time to try a different direction this is going nowhere. Been three years of meh.

Unlikeable football and an unlikeable person. Personality of a plank of wood and you can see if come through in the team. Ta ra.

structure
45 minutes at palace

and I'm sure that you'll see something about Bruno's red card today, despite the fact that we were getting battered and could have been down by 4 by the time it happened
How dare you!!!. It was 60 minutes.

His ardent love for Bruno will probably undo him.
Bruno would be one of the first on the team sheet no matter who was manager. The difference is another manager may just be able to build a team to compensate for Bruno's weaknesses and emphasize his strengths

Im sure the players feel inspired by his stony face every game at the touchline.

Harsh red for Bruno & Mainoo injured. This is not on ETH. Done well under the circumstances.

I can see signs for us becoming a good team.

Bruno red card or not, everyone saw we got completely dominated. INEOS shouldn't hesitate to make the call now. He needs to go as he will never be good enough.

He must go. Enough is enough. High standards and persistence with mediocrity don’t mix. He should take Rashford and Bruno with him.

It's mad how we do this to every manager. They aren't terrible until the join united. Same with the players. But unfortunately it's time to try a different direction this is going nowhere. Been three years of meh.
We’re a wrecking machine. Wonder which manager will be brave enough to take the next turn. Poor chap will be asking for trouble.

Absolutely horrible fraud. Without a doubt the worst manager I have ever seen. Period. This guy makes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer look like Carlo Ancelotti. You could give him prime Cristiano Ronaldo and he will make him look like Wout Weghorst. No doubt the red card will be the laughable excuse this time, though.

INEOS showed the true, staggering levels of their incompetence when they kept him and Rashford and offered Fernandes a new contract. Ten Hag and Rashford should have followed Murtough out the door immediately, and Fernandes should have seen his contract out as the team transitions to a more controlled style, something he is most definitely, absolutely, 100% not fit for, despite the opinion of resident experts. There’s a reason Nice and Lausanne are what they are, though. If they have an ounce of brain matter between them, they will sack him before dawn, crawl back to Tuchel on their knees and sincerely beg him to take over this shit. And common sense on his side would dictate he declines this circus down.

Champions by 2028? Nice one, lad! :lol:

Bruno would be one of the first on the team sheet no matter who was manager. The difference is another manager may just be able to build a team to compensate for Bruno's weaknesses and emphasize his strengths
No, another manager would drop a player if they’re not playing well. There should be no guaranteed starters regardless of performance.

Just when you think there’s a flicker of light coming through, it turns back to shite quickly.

We’re wasting time here and everyone knows it.

If Utd were 4 down after that half it would not be undeserved.

An utter disgrace of a performance.

He should be done.

He clearly hasn't been good enough for 18 months as some of us could see right at the start of it. Surely has to go this week.

Finally voted sack. He's shown he can't coach any consistency after what I felt was a decent start in regards to performance but his tactics today were cowardly and pathetic. Also can't motivate them as seen by the tepid uselessness against Twente and today.

What today makes clear is against big teams his plan is very predictable. Against Liverpool and Tottenham, he started Garnacho so that he can sit back and counter them.

Yeah it’s time.

I was ETH out all last season but the cup win made me feel like he deserved another season

This is too much now. We’ve been shit for 12 months and a penalty shootout against Coventry isn’t clouding my judgement. We’re so far off in the basics of the game it’s not even funny

He has to go but I fear who we’re bringing in to replace.
I don't... I think he's so far below the required level that even an average manager will represent an upgrade and stability for a while. Never seen a man get less out of a set of tools.