Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ll wait until full time but I’ll just say this is amateur hour

A complete disgrace

Explain to me how this half is in any way, shape, or form, in any discernible way whatsoever, an improvement over 2 years ago? Anything, at all. Just one thing. What has this beyond world class manager and impeccable tactician and coach improved from the time of Solskjaer? One single thing.

INIOS bottled getting rid of this fraud in the summer. They have done some great things but without a good manager it means nothing.

Omg we can’t even make a substitution correctly

Like seriously what in the feck

Mainoo walk off and Mount didn’t come on

You have to laugh

I've been consistently Ten Hag in, mostly because I thought he did ok last year when dealt a tough hand for injuries. I'm Ten Hag out now. Can't take any more of this.

Explain to me how this half is in any way, shape, or form, in any discernible way whatsoever, an improvement over 2 years ago? Anything, at all. Just one thing. What has this beyond world class manager and impeccable tactician and coach improved from the time of Solskjaer? One single thing.
Have you looked at our Xrandomstat lately. We are clearly improving based on that.

No. I didn’t say that. I was not particularly encouraged by that game because we still dropped points in a very winnable game. It left me feeling like we were almost certainly going to continue to drop points in upcoming games given our fixture list.

What I actually said was that we were better in some ways and still very poor in other ways, against an unimpressive Palace team. I thought Palace still had the better chances to win it in the second half.

You’ve spent the best part of the last year making excuses for Ten Hag. I’m not going to give you credit because you’re slowly but surely running out of them.
OK so you didn't find the game encouraging vs Palace which to me shows youre talking bollocks. I'm done here.

Got his excuse for today but another ten Hag tactical masterclass before the sending off. Should’ve gone in the summer, needs to go now.

Can use the red as an excuse now but tactically he’s been embarrassed and humbled. Not quite seen the likes of someone just get completely found out at this level.

Get him gone, for everyone’s benefit.

For Christ sake, this Bruno red is going to give Ten Hag a bit of an excuse now isn't it. Actually judging Ineos for each game they keep this guy in charge.