Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
You lot are expecting too much.

It's a young side, he's barely been backed in the market, had to contend with injuries, has already won us 2 trophies and played some decent stuff against Palace for 45 minutes.

What more do you want?
Add missed chances and we can soon expect another contract extension

Just get rid - why did we get rid of ole if all we're trying to do is be counter team. Ole did it better, this is just embarrassing.

How much has he spent and all we do is give up 65% of the ball to spurs AT HOME and hope to get lucky on the break?

Absolute joke, get rid.

He has successfully transformed us into a mid table team. Jesus, we can't even play the most simple, obvious passes.

Should have been 3-4 goals down by now. What a lucky lucky manager. Spurs are totally owning us and eating us alive.

There were some terrible takes in here that Spurs have been bad this season. I must watch different games to most.
Agreed. They really haven’t. They battered Newcastle at St James and contained Arsenal to have one chance in 90 minutes.

It’s their lapses in defensive concentration that has let them down this season.

The difference between both teams despite one having a one year head start and 700m British pounds to boot

Completely disagree with you here. Anges Spurs have kept the ball the most out of every PL team this season. They have the highest pressing stats of every team. He is a good coach. Ten Hag is not.

The level is being shown here, live. Look at the way Spurs move the ball, it’s so fluid. It’s coordinated. Consistent patterns of play. A well coached side.

It looks great because they are playing against a terrible United side. They don’t beat anyone good, their points per game has been poor for a very long time now.

They will keep the ball against poor teams but any side with quality will take advantage of the way they set up. They are contained and exploited regularly. They have only won 11 PL games in 2024.

They aren’t a good side and this would be a terrible result at home. They never beat anyone of any significance away.

This is the worst Utd team I’ve ever seen, relative to its potential

yeah, possibly.

It's the first time in years that I see a competent squad hiding in there, somewhere among the dross and those with a midget mentality.

But the manager, oh my.

The thing that scares me is what comes next. Replacing Eric ”de boer” ten hag with someone worth their money will be like winning a lottery ticket. Most likely we’ll get another fraud which will waste yet another 2-3 years and hunderds of millions of pounds

Literally no excuses left.
This has been pathetic so far, and honestly if at this point we are not seeing any signs of style and progress, it's never happening.

The only style that can get us challenging with Bruno as the main man, is deep sitting counter attacking football.
Which is still a style. We don't have any currently.

Wow, when it's this bad...again...you do start to feel it's inevitable.

Hope INEOS are looking about. McKenna after Xmas?

Every new signing we kid ourselves saying "this new player will help Ten Hag play how he wants" or words to that effect. But every new player comes in and makes no difference to how we play. Why can every other team play the football they want to play, to varying quality across the league, but we cannot? I am someone who likes Ten Hag but I suspect he struggles with the Premier League. He may end up in the Bundesliga or another league and do well in the future, but after 5 transfer windows and a bunch of new players he does not know how to get us to play.

I get the argument some have about maybe the players are just not that good. Maybe, but they are not woeful players and at the end of the day, this is ETH's team and his players. On paper we are obviously not good enough to win the league, but at this point no-one is expecting that. Our players are better than the performances and league position show, though.

Really wanted him to work out, but the more I watch, the more I feel we're going to get Tuchel any moment now.

Liverpool sacked Rodgers early October (after a better start to the season) in the 15/16 season after a draw to Everton. We need to be sacking him after today. Why bother waiting to lose to Porto and Villa.

I think he has set his team up to fail more than any Man United manager post-Ferguson, and by some distance. It's inexcusable. None of the managers before him were perfect, and had their flaws like Van Gaal with stale possession and Mourinho with parking the bus.

But how do you explain leaving such massive gaps in midfield game after game where a few passes or a dribble and we are completely exposed, and never changing it. Then getting off the hook and a new season with players he wants - and then continuing to do the same thing again! Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

One of the worst performances! He should be sacked whatever the result may be.

He needs more time
Too many injuries
He is improving the culture
Club haven't backed him
Stats have improved this season

And ..
No point sacking him now - there is no suitable replacement

Don't forget the awesome 45 minutes against Palace.