Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah he'll be gone Monday week. We ain't getting shit away to Porto and Villa.

Knowing ETH he'll fluke a win in one of them and then his job will be safe for another few months.

He is pretty much only required to win one game every 3 or 4 and then he is safe. That's how low the standards are.

Smash and grab football at home to Tottenham. In year three. How does this guy genuinely still have support?

If we have any sense sack him tomorrow or ideally later today.

RVN can be manager for next few games while we decide who to get.

Keeping ETH another second should not be an option

The pressing is so bad, constantly leaves us exposed. Why the feck is our defense so deep? It’s a recipe for disaster.

These were meant to be top football guys too.

Worrying times that fans can see what these so called experts can't.
I think whoever they wanted to take over they couldn't get and had to be seen to back the manager as a result.

They're making good decisions elsewhere but ETH was always going to be a tricky one as a result of the above - same as giving Bruno a new contract. I just don't think they had enough time to assess everything.

Expecting changes - remember - 2028 is the target :o

Knowing ETH he'll fluke a win in one of them and then his job will be safe for another few months.

He is pretty much only required to win one game every 3 or 4 and then he is safe. That's how low the standards are.

Let's be honest, the Glazers would have sacked him last season. He kept his job because of the takeover and Tuchel rejecting us. If INEOS want to show that they don't take any shit, they'll sack him pretty soon. If they don't, it's a very worrying sign.

Ange isn’t very good. He is predictable, one dimensional and they have had a terrible points record per game for quite a while now.

He is fun and media friendly and had a good start, but Tottenham are not a good team.

That needs to be made clear lest someone try to give Ten Hag an out yet again today.

I hope the Ten (or so) Disciples of Hagpocalipse don’t have any more tired excuses if we lose again to a poor side today.
Completely disagree with you here. Anges Spurs have kept the ball the most out of every PL team this season. They have the highest pressing stats of every team. He is a good coach. Ten Hag is not.

The level is being shown here, live. Look at the way Spurs move the ball, it’s so fluid. It’s coordinated. Consistent patterns of play. A well coached side.

Months? Try 11 years.

It's been such a fecking miserable 11 years. To make it worse, we've genuinely played utterly shite football during that whole period. We're lightyears off of the type of football that the top sides play.

Surely losing this he is odds on favourite to be sacked…when oh when will Jim tell Dan to pull the trigger. Top 4 is salvageable if we get a half decent coach in…Tuchel my choice for two years

Sick of saying it... He needs to go.

No matter the game, it's the same signs. At home and we kick off with no urgency at all.

Sit off, fall in to a low block with a half arsed press.

Who gives a feck. I’m not interested in people saying I told you so to be honest. This just needs to end.
We all give a feck, I’m not having a go at you, this hasn’t been acceptable for ages and I’m glad yourself and others are finally coming around to the idea that Manchester United should be doing a lot better. People need to stop putting managers before the club.

Let's be honest, the Glazers would have sacked him last season. He kept his job because of the takeover and Tuchel rejecting us. If INEOS want to show that they don't take any shit, they'll sack him pretty soon. If they don't, it's a very worrying sign.
Nah it was a worrying sign ages ago. The fact he hasn't been sacked already is a disgrace

Nah it was a worrying sign ages ago. The fact he hasn't been sacked already is a disgrace

No one was going to sack him in the middle of a takeover. The club literally interviewed other candidates and tried to get Tuchel. They clearly don't trust him so it's just bizarre why they kept him on.

You lot are expecting too much.

It's a young side, he's barely been backed in the market, had to contend with injuries, has already won us 2 trophies and played some decent stuff against Palace for 45 minutes.

What more do you want?

Completely disagree with you here. Anges Spurs have kept the ball the most out of every PL team this season. They have the highest pressing stats of every team. He is a good coach. Ten Hag is not.

The level is being shown here, live. Look at the way Spurs move the ball, it’s so fluid. It’s coordinated. Consistent patterns of play. A well coached side.
There were some terrible takes in here that Spurs have been bad this season. I must watch different games to most.

You lot are expecting too much.

It's a young side, he's barely been backed in the market, had to contend with injuries, has already won us 2 trophies and played some decent stuff against Palace for 45 minutes.

What more do you want?
This is just such load of shit.

He has one of the most expensive squads and cannot even beat Twente

Don't worry lads, don't panic we're winning the pl in 2028 according to the 'football people' who kept EtH

The pressing is so bad, constantly leaves us exposed. Why the feck is our defense so deep? It’s a recipe for disaster.
Didn’t you get the memo? He needs prime Rio and Vidic to play together before we can have a semblance of coordination between the midfield and defence. He could be given prime Barca and he can still make them look like a team who have never seen each other before. At this point, it cannot be anyone but him being a shite manager and coach. He has had a complete turnover of the squad and we are subjected to this crap week in and out.

still can't people were watching us get battered by any team with a pulse and their conclusion was - "structure" :lol: