Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
He fluked another season with a combination of an FA Cup win colouring views and a lack of quality alternatives.

Someone at ineos needs to be fired for keeping him around to ruin another season

Ineos bottled it, but that was obvious at the end of last season. As if we needed another season to know ETH is shit. He had 2 years of dross. Third year is shit as well, what a surprise

Ineos bottled it, but that was obvious at the end of last season. As if we needed another season to know ETH is shit. He had 2 years of dross
Bottled it twice. Ten Hag and Fernandes contract extension. Went safe and it backfired

How many times do we need to see that this is getting more about the system than the actual players now. Two goals at Old Trafford in less than a week with a midfield wide open. Not interested in blaming individual players, we can see Rashford is done. That said I am getting utterly sick to death listening to the same nonsense every single pre match and post match press conference.

'We must win every game'

'Pressure is on to win trophies'

'We are in a process'

'It's a team in development'

Spineless when we are defending, toothless when we are attacking.

A genuinely nice guy ETH may be but every game he doesn't know whether to stick or twist so we get these nothing performances. You have a manger at Chelsea who is working in utter chaos, a training ground of 30+ players yet his team have an identity, Slot at Liverpool, Identity, Big Ange, Identity and patterns of play. This is just an utter joke now.

I've come to the conclusion the people who still back him are crazy or just enjoy the misery

Worst manager post Ferguson by far

Not one player we have on the pitch is good enough and never will be. A bunch of clowns. He has wasted 600m.

Top quality players stand out in the worse of teams. We haven't one player who has the mentality to be a top level player.

The next manager will be starting from zero.

Every week he has one golden phrase.
He said that he is building a team DESPITE financial restrictions. :lol:

This guy is deluded fecker.

Ange dominating Ten Hag, as predicted. They are leagues apart as coaches.

Ange isn’t very good. He is predictable, one dimensional and they have had a terrible points record per game for quite a while now.

He is fun and media friendly and had a good start, but Tottenham are not a good team.

That needs to be made clear lest someone try to give Ten Hag an out yet again today.

I hope the Ten (or so) Disciples of Hagpocalipse don’t have any more tired excuses if we lose again to a poor side today.

I'm so tired of this shit manager. There's absolutely no excuse not to beat this Tottenham team today

He’s done, he’ll never be a success here. Every week he stays is just prolonging the inevitable.