Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did you back Ole Gunner Loser just so I know the magnitude of pointlessness of discussing with you.

Right until the very end. Your reply however just confirms to me that you aren't capable of forming a good argument after you've been presented with one. See you.

Shite yet again and we can hardly even manage a shot on target.

The team are tired and players like Wout aren't close to good enough but he still needs to get better from this team.

On borrowed time.

Top 4 is the bare minimum.

Not even counting the FA cup as we will get trollied.

Anyway, time to roll on the usual excuses.

Fatigue !

Fixtures congestion !

Injuries !

Glazers !

Players !

World Cup !

Queen's death !

The entire world is fighting Ten Hag, the poor lad.

Well none of that is real anyway. It's all made up. /s

I mean. Sure his selections can be questioned and all but DDG howler is not something he can account for.

This squad is really weak without the best 11, Varane and Martinez bring termandous stability at the back and Shaw is a creative hub from LB, the depth is meh beyond the best possible 11.

But the way the team plays is solely on him, selections are solely on him, timing of making subs is totally on him and there are a lot he has to answer for, he has to finish top 4 by hook or by crock

Miles better than Ole my arse.

Ole had Mcfred and Maguire Lindelof playing every week.

Today is probably on him. Wout and Malacia were bad and DDG did that. We would have got something if he hadn't done that.

3 more wins required . Don't know how we are going to get it. Wolves, Fulham and Chelsea 3 home matches.

He's starting to get a bit too full of himself. Shocking line up yet he persisted with Weghorst for 9 mins in the 2nd half before realizing the guy is absolutely terrible. He needs to start getting some heat now, our season is falling apart. If he renews De Gea we might as well start looking for a new manager imo.

As I said in Brighton game, the most pathetic thing for me isn't the result. Nope. It's the fact in both games there was only one team on the pitch pressing and trying to score and win the game and it wasn't us in both of them.

Brighton were the one effectively attacking to score a goal and win. Tonight is even more pathetic. We were losing and WHU were the ones trying to score the 2nd goal, not fecking us whom we needed an equalizer !

Pathetic team. Pathetic players. Pathetic mentality. Pathetic manager.

Our second half performances are shocking. No idea what the feck is being said in the dressing room. It would make sense just to try a completely different player as a striker as we can’t score for love or money.

need to try Sancho or Antony up top. We need pace on the wings not Bruno.

Right until the very end. Your reply however just confirms to me that you aren't capable of forming a good argument after you've been presented with one. See you.
Absolutely no surprise there. Loser mentality. Thankfully you're not in charge of making these decisions and if we get the owners we deserve, shit like what's happening now won't be tolerated

He is showing himself incapable of making the tough decisions, de Gea should not be on the pitch since before the Sevilla debacle he can have no complaints if he costs him his job.

Who do you want in goal instead of DDG? Butland or Heaton?

Was our earlier success/positivity basically due to rashford than anything else? He papered over the cracks?

Weghorst as a 10, Fernandes out wide, Rashford’s best ever season so played out of position when not needed too and refusing to do what every other manager in the league would have done in dropping De Gea are just four things from today alone and no one can put it on anyone else other than ETH.

This is worrying me too. We needed a result today. Badly. Weghorst has done zero to suggest he should be a starter for us. And to fit him in as a 10 (which he isn’t) we move our two best players out of position.

Even if you have to start Wout, why not leave him at 9 (he’s not good there either, I know) and leave Bruno and Rashford in their best positions?

What are we missing that our manager can see from playing Bruno Fernandes out wide for a player not good enough for PL football to play centrally? Were the past failed 10-15 times not enough proof?

He has to be questioned. Yes he has bottlers playing for him but still what is the style of play? What is he saying players to do? There is nothing to see. How can he be happy with what he is seeing. We look toothless.

The more Weghorst plays, the more I lose confidence.

The away form can't be ignored anymore. It's the way he's setting them up.

You could tell it was a defeat as soon as the team was named today. He isn’t learning and it’s extremely worrying.

:lol: I knew you'd come with an Ole post, on a day that I'm seriously angry this kind of cheered me up.

Scary though that's it's true.

Ole managed 2nd and 3rd with those players and no Casemiro etc.

He is showing himself incapable of making the tough decisions, de Gea should not be on the pitch since before the Sevilla debacle he can have no complaints if he costs him his job.
Can you name another manager in football history that has done something like this in the run in of a top 4 race? Especially considering the quality of our backup goalkeeper.

Faith is quickly draining. Just seems like another false dawn. The football is horrific, the tactics awful, the selections completely random. Looks like the pressure has got to him and he’s completely lost the plot. Just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks thesedays. No plan, no cohesion, no consistency.

It’s gutting because for 6 months he really looked and sounded like a man that knew exactly what he was doing.

Hard to empathise with his lack of options when he makes the decision to play three players out of position to squeeze in Weghorst.

You could tell it was a defeat as soon as the team was named today. He isn’t learning and it’s extremely worrying.
Yep, it's massively concerning. It's like he doesn't know how to set the team up away from home and doesn't know what to do about it now apart from blame the schedule.

In all honesty, starting Weggy is just setting yourself up for pain.

That and seemingly getting Martial to player deeper? Bruno wasted out wide.

Just.....really weird decisions, and they're costing us.

xG doesn’t seem to agree with the idea that we created enough and just have poor finishers —

Hard to empathise with his lack of options when he makes the decision to play three players out of position to squeeze in Weghorst.

He also had Garnacho on the bench and instead brought on Fred and Dalot to win him the game in the injury time.

Liverpool were supposedly having a bad season and they have lost 9 and so have we :lol: can only laugh when a lot of us were happy that we are in the CL next season. The amount of fun everyone poked at Spurs, we are a bigger joke of a club. Biggest bottle job after being more than 10 points ahead of liverpool now down to 1 with 1 game in hand. Have to play Chelsea at home and Bournemouth away. We are giving this to liverpool.

He keeps giving interviews that Champions League is very important for a club like United and yet puts out a team with Woug starting and Bruno on the wings.

I don’t see any improvement in our play whatsoever. It’s like Ole, totally lost but without the “moments” we relied on.

If he gets 5th I will have zero confidence in him going forward. Still too early to sack him though.

We now face losing 4th to Liverpool (although I’m still clinging to our home form to get us over the line) and being thumped by a treble-chasing City in the FA Cup final. It will be a rough summer for him if that plays out.

City defeated Watford 6-0 for an Fa Cup final few years ago.

I bet the final against us this year will be even easier for them.

Yeah, like Brighton "destroyed" us and usual All Star Caf predictions.

Another open letter to the fans, please! The enormous achievement of winning the carabao shit cup should be celebrated and never forgotten.

Seems like ETH is another fool conned by our shit players. They’ll sack him next season for sure.

It's hard to say if his team selection was the cause of the result because we actually looked comfortable before De Gea's mistake. The Weghorst selection will get criticised but he was playing quick and simple touches linking up the team.

Once West Ham got that goal, we were always going to struggle because that changed everything. It became a game where the likes of Weghorst and Malacia, as well as Bruno and Rashford being out of positions couldn't affect.

The fact we came out of the second half with the same side is on him though. And I have no idea why Antony keeps getting subbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.