Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal was his fault entirely, should have played Ben Amos.

Our clear chance conversion and then this guy in net doing things like that are the only reasons why people here are still questioning ten hag, but they're nothing he can help

Our clear chance conversion and then this guy in net doing things like that are the only reasons why people here are still questioning ten hag, but they're nothing he can help

He can help giving De Gea a new contract though, which he seems determined to do... so? Eventually I feel like it will be the end of him if he does give De Gea a new contract

Sub Weghorst at HT or you might not see next season

He has been the first manager that gave me any sort of hope for United's future but that has pretty much been wiped out the last few months.

We have been absolutely dreadful and he seems no different to all the other post Ferguson managers we have had.

He is fully at fault for us bottling it at this stage. How many times does de Gea have to feck up before he is dropped? We were told he was ruthless but I'm not seeing it, he's picked easily won battles with Maguire and Ronaldo but lacked the balls to do the genuinely difficult thing and turf out that fecking chancer.

Worse yet,.he is trying to give him a new contract!

Team can’t score goals unless Rashford is scoring. He takes our most in form chance creator and playmaker out of his positon to play Wout Weghorst there instead. If ole did this shit I’d be calling him a clueless muppet.
Stupid decision that was only ever going to end badly. Weghorst will get subbed at half time too…

He is fully at fault for us bottling it at this stage. How many times does de Gea have to feck up before he is dropped? We were told he was ruthless but I'm not seeing it, he's picked easily won battles with Maguire and Ronaldo but lacked the balls to do the genuinely difficult thing and turf out that fecking chancer.

Drop him for Butland or Heaton? We needed a backup in Jan and our owners sanctioned a loan deal for a championship goalkeeper.

We don’t really have a solid second choice keeper so it’s somewhat understandable he hasn’t been dropped but offering him a new contract I can’t understand.

The football we're playing is getting worse. We've just reverted to the same shit we were seeing lasr season

Well we don’t even have a second choice keeper that’s reliable, that’s why DeGea plays every game. The club recruitment has been shambolic for years.

I love ETH but this constant with playing De Gea every game and shoehorning Weghorst in even if it means he plays as a 10 or in midfield is ridiculous and if it costs him his job he’d have no one to blame but himself, Martial is fit and we’ve got a week til our next game so playing Martial up top with Rashford left and Fernandes as 10 is quite simple.

Picking Weghorst and then having three players out of position was fecking stupid. Big half time for him.

Deserves to be criticised for bringing in Weghorst. Deserves to be sacked for consistently playing him.

I love ETH but this constant with playing De Gea every game and shoehorning Weghorst in even if it means he plays as a 10 or in midfield is ridiculous and if it costs him his job he’d have no one to blame but himself, Martial is fit and we’ve got a week til our next game so playing Martial up top with Rashford left and Fernandes as 10 is quite simple.
Martial is a massive bag of wank though.

Our attackers have terrible habits but the coaches seem incapable of changing them. No top level coach would accept Bruno & Rashford taking 30 yard shots every game. If there is nothing on you keep the ball & try to create something. Surely anyone can communicate this to pkayed players

Keep on blaming the players all you want. It's the way Ten Hag is setting up the team that's killing us, we're better than this.

He just isnt any better than Ole. Antony and Weghorst are just terrible. We are showing no fight at all. Golden boy Casemiro has done nothing in the first 45m.

This team has now entered meltdown stage just as it did under Ole and Rangnick , can ETH do anything different to reverse the trend , not looking good.

If we miss out in top 4 , then questions about have we really progressed at all this season will be valid questions.

Shifting everyone to accommodate Weghorst because he’s got height only works if he’s got any aerial presence. Don’t really understand the thinking here.

He better pulls some reaction from the players at halftime because if we lose this I expect a full and complete collapse in the rest of games.

2nd half is gonna be a huge test for his and our players' mentality. Let's see what they're made of.

The cracks are showing that's for sure but Licha and varane are a big miss for us.

So is Shaw at LB as malacia is dogshit.

Renewing DDG will be the beginning of the end for him. He'll go the same way as those before.

He just isnt any better than Ole. Antony and Weghorst are just terrible. We are showing no fight at all. Golden boy Casemiro has done nothing in the first 45m.

He has the same shite players as Ole.

Fourth placed set of players at best. This is what we are, whether it be Pep, Klopp or Ten Hag.

He better pulls some reaction from the players at halftime because if we lose this I expect a full and complete collapse in the rest of games.

2nd half is gonna be a huge test for his and our players' mentality. Let's see what they're made of.
If we don't get back into the game before the 60 minute mark I really can't see it happening.

Moyes is probably in there right now saying "lads, it's Manchester United"

Status
Not open for further replies.