Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea is the common denominator in every big away game loss. We start a game basically 1-0 down due to his passiveness. We have to get a better keeper in the summer.

Big away games are starting to be issue for me. No passion, no urgency, scared team and shit performance. Over and over again.

Terrible manager. No better than Ole. If anything we are worse. Away in big matches we are embarrassed ever game.

Another big away game, another humiliating performance. Terrible.

Surely he can't want De Gea here next season.

There’s no denying he’s better than what’s gone before but it’s going to get ugly when we serve up more of this against Brighton and maybe Spurs too.

I really struggle to blame ETH for this one. Horrific performance by our team, defence in particular.

What's our record biggest European defeat? He might wanna lay claim to that one as well

Actually the one thing that annoys the F out of me--- is when ETH gives Maguire the armband. I know it doesn't really matter to on pitcher peformance, but I just get so annoyed when I see Maguire's stupid face with the captain's armband.

This guy can't manage a single away game to save his life. Another humiliation away from home. It's a trend under him.

There’s no denying he’s better than what’s gone before but it’s going to get ugly when we serve up more of this against Brighton and maybe Spurs too.
Statistically, he has not been much better than the previous managers, with the bonus of getting humiliated every other away game.

The decision he makes on De Gea may well come to define his reign here. It’s that big a call.

Do the right thing, Erik.

Miles better than Ole they all said. Well Ole was very unlucky against Sevilla last time. This hasnt been unlucky. We've been battered.

Miles better than Ole they all said. Well Ole was very unlucky against Sevilla last time. This hasnt been unlucky. We've been battered.
Happens when half your team is injured. And yes, he is not only miles better, double that.

When you realize that Sevilla knocked us out of Europe 3 times in a row under 3 different managers, Mourinho, Ole and ETH.

Look, clearly I'm not exactly his biggest fan but he is miles better than Ole.

oh feck off. if you can't tell the difference between Ten Hag and Ole then i suggest you watch a different sport.

Terrible manager. No better than Ole. If anything we are worse. Away in big matches we are embarrassed ever game.

TBF you've said on here before that it doesn't matter who the manager is, in fact you said none of the players are up to the job, so isn't your logic a little wonky?

It's not really illogical to criticize him for his away performance. The team has been horrendous away from him and he already got several humiliations under his belt this season.

Things need to improve, otherwise League Cup is our ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.