Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be questioned about Maguire, its not only captain feck up fault. Its also ten Hag's, Maguire is shit, he's can't cope with pressure we've seen how he crumbles every time. I know both Varane, Lisandro and Shaw are injured. But Maguire can't play, in high pressure matches at least, its as simple as that.

If none of the CBs are available then who should play instead of Maguire? Weird post.

His weird fixation with average and shit footballers like Sabitzer and Weghorst is worrying.

His weird fixation with average and shit footballers like Sabitzer and Weghorst is worrying.
i mean what options does he have? This club needs to fully back him and really ship out the fecking deadwood this year. There needs to be at least 6-7 moved out and just as many brought in. Wont happen though due to the ownership shit and how bad we are at transfers as a club.

He must be questioned about Maguire, its not only captain feck up fault. Its also ten Hag's, Maguire is shit, he's can't cope with pressure we've seen how he crumbles every time. I know both Varane, Lisandro and Shaw are injured. But Maguire can't play, in high pressure matches at least, its as simple as that.
Who do you suggest plays instead? Weghorst?

The guy has taken this thin squad, won a trophy and now fighting tooth and nail in three competitions. Imagine if he is backed in transfer what he can do to this great club!

True but United have made a complete balls up of this fixture. We should be playing the back ups tonight having won 4-0 in Manchester. To me this is worse than being thrashed by City or Liverpool -Sevilla are garbage and we are somehow losing a two legged fixture against them.

He’s got no options at CB other than play others out of position. If you can’t rely on even basics from CB’s then he’s doomed anyway.

Most of this lot won’t be here within 2-3 seasons, that much is clear.

Who would you play? Are you such a good manager that you could un-injure everyone? We're literally playing our fourth and fifth choice CBs out there.

i mean what options does he have? This club needs to fully back him and really ship out the fecking deadwood this year. There needs to be at least 6-7 moved out and just as many brought in. Wont happen though due to the ownership shit and how bad we are at transfers as a club.

He could play Fred and add some energy in midfield while Bruno is out. Instead he plays someone who wants nothing to do with that area and weak as hell on the ball.

He’s got no options at CB other than play others out of position. If you can’t rely on even basics from CB’s then he’s doomed anyway.

Most of this lot won’t be here within 2-3 seasons, that much is clear.
And he's not even got that because based on Dalot's performance at LB against Forest, I'm pretty sure he'd rather have Shaw at LCB than one of the chuckle brothers if he were fit enough.

Sabitzer is average or shit all of a sudden - this place :lol:
Mate if you have been watching the guy since he came, he has been off the pace. Don't be deceived by those two goals, we should not even contemplate keeping him next season especially for those wages seeing that we should be upgrading on Eriksen anyway.
Sanitizer offers nothing in either phases of play. He is so immobile and second to every ball unlike Bruno and his passing is just pure rubbish.
Casemiro has been in that midfield all by himself.

He could play Fred and add some energy in midfield while Bruno is out. Instead he plays someone who wants nothing to do with that area and weak as hell on the ball.
fred is not much of an answer himself. We cant control the midfield worth shit and fred does not address that. He cant keep possession or be consistent with his passing. We need to move on from the players like fred and mctominay we know arent good enough week in and week out to lead this squad to titles. That is my point that literally all we can throw out there are the same players who have shown what they are.

Pretty weird to question Ten Hag on playing Maguire when our starting 2 CB options are injured and and a make shift CB in Shaw isn't fit enough to start!!

If none of the CBs are available then who should play instead of Maguire? Weird post.
I dont know, use a youngster from the academy, play Casemiro as a CB whatever you have to do, just dont play Maguire. He's an absolute disaster.

Even Pep couldn't do anything with this squad of players. So much money wasted on absolute shite in the past. £155M alone on Maguire and Sancho.

Only the £200m spent and we still get battered every away game to a big team. He's not as good as some of you like to think.

Even Pep couldn't do anything with this squad of players. So much money wasted on absolute shite in the past. £155M alone on Maguire and Sancho.

Pep would play youth players over Maguire and Sancho who've proven time and time again that they're not good enough.

Only thing this guy will be remembered for is the Liverpool game. Erik Seven Hag.

Only the £200m spent and we still get battered every away game to a big team. He's not as good as some of you like to think.
Look at the players out there, our back 5 are none of that 200m, Martial gone off injured again, Sabitzer is a loan, Sancho is useless etc etc

Unless Qatar buy us that ain't happening.

We have got some rotten players who have survived a couple of managers now, until he has moved them on you cant really judge him.

Why can't we judge him yet? No one is for calling for his head but it must be noted we've got annihilated in roughly 50% of our away games.

Bet you couldn't wait to post that, didn't even wait until full time.

His biggest mistake is yet to happen which is gonna be renewing De Gea.

That will guarantee his sacking next season.

Why can't we judge him yet? No one is for calling for his head but it must be noted we've got annihilated in roughly 50% of our away games.
Yep. We’ve looked utterly hopeless in the vast majority of our big away games. Spanked a few fair times and just totally outplayed in most of the others

Status
Not open for further replies.