Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves sacking on the spot. Worst result in our history. There’s no coming back from this, there just isn’t.

Have a feeling our seasons about to fall apart now. Happened after City last season too under Rangnick.
Very likely. Our players have been exposed as a bunch of losers. Just not up to it at all.

Not on the manager is it

Players completely lost their heads and acted like kids

Bruno was a disgrace

I also wouldn’t start a single one of those players again all season.

Moyes wasn't it. LvG wasn't it. Mourinho wasn't it. OGS wasn't it. ETH isn't it. Wonder who is.

Fatigue has caught up with us today. We were due a thumping.

Mentally and physically the players are done.
Really did look like. We don’t have the quality to handle all the competitors we seem to be chasing. There were signs in our previous games that we were getting by with sheer effort. Today once we make a few big mistakes the team just folded all at once

Reset back to August in terms of confidence and certainty.

Has to prove it all again.

If he picks Bruno into next season it will end ETH's career here long term. He made his biggest mistake sticking with Martial in the summer he cant afford another one.

I've been saying it for months now that he's going to pay for his lack of rotation.
He may have rotated mid week but it was too little too late.
This was a fecking embarrassment.

The likes of Fergie, Guardiola and Klopp all rotated/rotate heavily in preference of the league and CL.
He should have followed their blueprint.

ten Hag has been going full strength in every game like an idiot and he'll have learned a valuable lesson today. This isn't the Eredivisie.

Unforgivable decisions from him today. If the Qataris are sitting in the director's box next season he can't afford to have days like this, because unlike the Glazers they will give a shit.

If you want to be a pedant about the points tally fine, but you know damn well there is a HUGE difference between losing 1 nil and losing 7 nil.

This is a humiliation. They will go on about it for years. That doesn't happen with a 1 nil.

And you know that.
They can go on about it for years. They’ll probably lose to Bournemouth next week :lol: Type of team they are… they turn it on against us especially. They still have to get top 4. We’ll finish 3rd and we’ve already won a trophy. That beats anything they’ve done this season… ‘they can have the we beat you 7-0 trophy’

For any other manager this would have been a sacking offence. I can't believe what I just witnessed. He better drop all these cnuts in the next game. I still can't believe this crap.

For any other manager this would have been a sacking offence. I can't believe what I just witnessed. He better drop all these cnuts in the next game. I still can't believe this crap.
We were poor in the second half but didn't deserve to ship 7 according to xG. The game just ran away and some of the goals were freak luck.

20 goals of the 41 we conceded this season came in 4 matches. :lol:

4 from Brentford, 3 from Villa, 6 from City and 7 from Liverpool.

That's shambolic and Ten Hag has to address this if he ever wants to challenge for the league.

We can't be such embarrassing losers whenever we have bad day, for feck suck. Learn how to lose by 1 or 2 goals not fecking 6 or 7. Don't feck up your goal difference.

He got it wrong today but the players absolutely gave up. Every single one of them is a disgrace.

Are people genuinely, and without being on the wum, wanting him to be sacked after this?! Jesus Christ, some of you are unreal, absolute babies :wenger:

This 7-0 is going to be talked about for years to come and be laughed at like the 8-2 drubbing we did against Arsenal.

It's more damaging than ya'll comprehend that running ain't going to bring back. Oh well

Don't think anyone (seriously) wants him gone but he's lost a lot of goodwill with today's performance and result.

Status
Not open for further replies.