Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a reminder to him that we have much to work on and improve that.

shit happens

I didn't think we'd ever lose 7-0 under him, especially by the scousers. It's just not acceptable. He has to fix up with the team.

None of us are happy. We're just not freaking out and are looking at the big picture.

This is the worst result in the clubs history and it’s under watch. That’s always going to stick with him.

I can't believe what I'm watching. The attitude of the team once we conceded the 2nd goal was absolutely fecking disgusting. I have never seen a team throwing a game like this in my life time. Throwing away a game and losing by 7 fecking goals instead of keeping it at 2-0 or 3-0.

This is disgusting and shambolic behavior that under no circumstances should be accepted.

I mean the biggest loss against Liverpool? Thrashings against Brentford and City? Its not good and let me tell you this media will now eat him up and spit him out.

Fear for Ten Hag.

We should do what the fans want and sack him obviously... my god some of you need to just walk away from here and do something else.

There’s only so many fecking strings the manager can pull. This is a shambles, but it’s on the players ffs.

Some of you calling for his head - give your heads a fecking wobble.

Big test of his mentality and managerial skills. This is going to be a hard couple of weeks for him.

What’s rubbish? Losing 7-0 and losing 1-0 results in the same you. Doesn’t matter what team it is.
I mean... let's not kid ourselves here :lol: 1-0 or 7-0 is not a fecking same especially against LIVERPOOL. It's a disgraceful performance and the players deserve a hairdryer treatment. Manager deserves criticism for today too, as long as it's constructive and not some childish crap suggesting ETH should be sacked.

People will soon forget about a carling cup throphy, but a 7-0 and counting at Anfield will be remembered forever. This is beyond "shit happens".

I mean the biggest loss against Liverpool? Thrashings against Brentford and City? Its not good and let me tell you this media will now eat him up and spit him out.

Fear for Ten Hag.
Jaysus stop it will you

it’s one game. He’s giving us top 4 after a joke of a season

Should have closed up shop at 3-0 down but live and learn, fortunately it's one bad horrific day.

7-0 is not an acceptable result in any competition. Absolutely disgraceful and no trophy can cover it up.

There’s only so many fecking strings the manager can pull. This is a shambles, but it’s on the players ffs.

Some of you calling for his head - give your heads a fecking wobble.
Who picks the players?

Have a feeling our seasons about to fall apart now. Happened after City last season too under Rangnick.

People will soon forget about a carling cup throphy, but a 7-0 and counting at Anfield will be remembered forever. This is beyond "shit happens".
Trophies are far more important than one off results. It’s actually a really bad half of football

There goes whatever Goal difference he helped turn around. The guy needs to respond to this. He has done a decent job so far before now in turning things round, won a trophy and secured top four (or has he?)

I don't think there is any need to talk about sacking but the critics are entitled to their opinion. The fans that were rooting for Ole to fail from the start that are now begging or insulting Ten Hag critics are disgraceful.

Ultimately how he handles such shambolic night is gonna make or break him as a United manager.

While the last few months were great, it all depends on how the team deals with such a humiliating defeat and such godawful mentality in second half.

We either get our heads up and bounce back or we completely collapse.

The mentality in this second half is inexcusable. Absolutely no difference from the mentality vs Liverpool and City under Ole.

A lot of dead men walking out there. And ETH has to get rid of them between now and September.

What’s rubbish? Losing 7-0 and losing 1-0 results in the same you. Doesn’t matter what team it is.

If you want to be a pedant about the points tally fine, but you know damn well there is a HUGE difference between losing 1 nil and losing 7 nil.

This is a humiliation. They will go on about it for years. That doesn't happen with a 1 nil.

And you know that.

Fatigue has caught up with us today. We were due a thumping.

Mentally and physically the players are done.

There can be no excuses for the performance today. Genuinely one of the most pathetic collapses I've ever seen. Still, just one game and all that... ugh.

I’m not really putting much blame at his door, but I expect a lot of people to shit the bed over this and aim a lot of criticism at him.

Still very much the man.

One look at the league table shows nine relegation contenders and eleven "top half" sides: United have only beaten Fulham of those sides this season. We have only even got one further draw against Chelsea. We have lost the other five games to Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Brentford and Villa. We were battered in three of these, and comprehensively beaten in the other two.

Our home form has been astonishing and completely carried and defined this season. A bit of reflection is probably now due that we've been lucky to get the cup draws we have, because there is not not much evidence we would have got to the latter stages were we drawn away at anyone decent. Now we need to really start performing on the road too. We won't have any one-legged cup draws away from home now, but we need to pick up a few wins on the road in our final stretch of league games. We can't afford to give Spurs, Newcastle and Brighton three points.

This feels like the final area ETH has yet to work his magic. Going to Old Trafford every other week feels magical again. Watching on TV is still not much fun at all.

The cycle post SAF is still real. Spend loads in summer, then keep thinking about some mythical title race.

Just another bucket of cold water, nothing new really.

Damn Ten Hag..

This is a huge black spot in his record with us..

It doesn't negate all of his outstanding work but this is truly a huge one for Ten Hag..

Status
Not open for further replies.