Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for discipline but why not fine players instead of dropping them? At least initially to avoid an impact on the club, then if it's sever they can be dropped.
You've no idea if that's already happened or not.

He was asked why he wasn't starting. Internal disciplinary is fine I think? It's likely just a small issue where he's not starting one game but will be subbed on. Hardly a big deal.
It shouldn’t be a big deal but everyone knows the vultures circling around United players, and I don’t find it necessary to feed them. I’ve already heard the commentators mention it like 10 times in the first half and I’m sure there will tons of speculation and exaggerated reports on that.

The Rashford dropping is odd. Do fans really believe Rashford has attitude issues? I personally dont. Regardless of our opinion of him as a player he hasnt had many off field issues and has conducted himself just fine since 2015.
ETH needs to excactly explain what happend the "disciplinary" issues reason is too vague.

Don't care about the Rashford thing. Managing disciplinary issues is within his remit.

Haha the commentator in USA looking at replay and saying it hit the defender in the stomach. Intentionally blind

Love how hard he’s making us work and he’s made us very solid. Clean sheets will always give us a chance of winning.

He's the man we desperately needed - ruthless

now get him a freaking striker

Love how hard he’s making us work and he’s made us very solid. Clean sheets will always give us a chance of winning.
Fabulous to see, isn’t it? Even Antony, who had a poor game offensively, was doing his defensive work well.

I love him, we're definitely on the right path with this guy. I can't wait for what the final version of his team will look like.

More important than the actual change in style of play is the change in mentality of the team, its night and day. It seems this team actually gets stronger when we need to dig deep.

His man management is class. He deals with the issue there and then but holds no grudges and gets on with it.

Amongst those with a generally weaker mindset - more prevalent amongst the younger generation - what ETH did to Rashford is considered bad management. Just a personal observation from my line of work.

We missing some zing in the attack but finally a manager who is setting the team well, team works hard to get back in shape and is working for each other. Shaw was in central defence and it didn't really matter.

My only criticism of his handling of the Rashford incident is that he didn’t need to tell the media about the indiscipline. He just needed to say that there is lots of upcoming games so there will be lots of rotation.

He doesn’t need to be so honest with the media.

He needs a quality striker and a midfield conductor who provides the craft, guile, discipline and technical security on the ball, as well as the dynamism which is clearly missing in central areas of the pitch.

If he can get those two players, this team will look very threatening. And this was a tough game away to a Wolves team that have caused us problems aplenty in the last few years.

Very good. Haaland upfront and we win that game by several goals.

Ole still be playing McFred and Ronaldo. We need a ruthless manager which Ten Hag is and you can actually see we are going places under him and making the right signings. Say what you like about Ten Hag but you can see we we are going places.

Credit is were credits due. I was furious when he didint play Rashford from the start but obvioulsy it has put some fire in his belly. I've been critical about some stuff but he probably got this spot on. Sometimes players give much more with 45-60 minutes than in 90.
I still wish to know what actually happened between ETH and Rashford.

Back him seriously

Let him move on who needs moving on and bring in three or four more players to round and balance the squad

Amongst those with a generally weaker mindset - more prevalent amongst the younger generation - what ETH did to Rashford is considered bad management. Just a personal observation from my line of work.

There will be tons of unnecessary speculation because of his comment. Was he out drinking? Did he not turn up for training? Did he call ETH a bald cnut and fart over his coco pops?

There was no need to feed the media. I fully back any punishment the manager dishes out, but it should be kept within the club.

Very good. Haaland upfront and we win that game by several goals.
And if RVN was still around it would be 15 0. Be realistic we are not buying anybody of that quality in two or three seasons. We can hope for a transfer bargain (say some young unknown striker for 25 mil scoring 15 goals in 20 some games for us)

Status
Not open for further replies.