Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Rashford dropped for “internal disciplinary issues”. Watch the British press turn on Ten Hag now.

Interesting that Rashford dropped for “internal disciplinary issues”. Watch the British press turn on Ten Hag now.
What does internal disciplinary even mean? Stupid from rashford though when he’s in top form. Hope the players aren’t turning on ETH already.

I don't mind that at all from Ten Hag.

If Rashford has actually done something along the lines of turning up late for team meetings or whatever these things usually are, it's good to see nobody is above the law even though he's arguably our best player on form.

“Kane.”

If Rashford has actually done something along the lines of turning up late for team meetings or whatever these things usually are, it's good to see nobody is above the law even though he's arguably our best player on form.

In fact, it would show Garnacho that there is no favoritism. Since Garnacho was dropped from our pre-season games for a disciplinary issue.

I agree. He’s the boss and needs to show the players that he won’t be messed around.

What does internal disciplinary even mean? Stupid from rashford though when he’s in top form. Hope the players aren’t turning on ETH already.

What?

First the Garnacho tattoo and suggesting he’s been corrupted now you are worried the players have turned on the manager?

Not sure if you’re on the wind up or if you just think the worst about everything in life?

Massive leaps to make

What?

First the Garnacho tattoo and suggesting he’s been corrupted now you are worried the players have turned on the manager?

Not sure if you’re on the wind up or if you just think the worst about everything in life?

Massive leaps to make
On the wind up. I’m actually a very positive person. Just seems out of character for rashford. Ten Hag is showing who’s boss though which is good.

On the wind up. I’m actually a very positive person. Just seems out of character for rashford. Ten Hag is showing who’s boss though which is good.

Phew. You never know such is the incessant negativity.

The boss has got to be consistent ultimately.

I love it. Has been too long since we've had a manager who can handle things properly.

the fact that it's Rashford also sends a signal to the whole squad. Doesn't matter how big you are, if you break the rules, there'll be consequences.

About time someone started laying down some rules in this club. None of this Billy Big Bollocks shit.

You can’t bend the rules to suit. Everyone has to be treated fairly, even more so when you’re going through the process of instilling a fresh culture throughout the club.

Oddly Garnacho was late during pre season and didn’t play as much. Now he is reaping the rewards of Rashford breaking club rules. That’s how it works.

About time someone started laying down some rules in this club. None of this Billy Big Bollocks shit.
He’ll be playing 90 every week and given the captaincy next given ETH’s previous flip-flopping.

Rashford refused to eat the food cooked by our new Moroccan head chef, Omar Meziane and is being disciplined.

I'm only kidding..:D

No issue with that. Watch Rashford come on with a point to prove and win the game for us. Whatever the reason, he's the boss and that's how it should be. Show him he's wrong Marcus!

If we drop points today there will be big inquests about Shaw and Rashford. Can see the knives being sharpened already, hopefully shut them up.

If we drop points today there will be big inquests about Shaw and Rashford. Can see the knives being sharpened already, hopefully shut them up.
There shouldn't be. Shaw did excellent last time out at CB and Rashford is being disciplined, both correct decisions 100%, no point in revisionism if we lose, would be bratty.

There shouldn't be. Shaw did excellent last time out at CB and Rashford is being disciplined, both correct decisions 100%, no point in revisionism if we lose, would be bratty.
We have no clue about the details over Rashford

In fact, it would show Garnacho that there is no favoritism. Since Garnacho was dropped from our pre-season games for a disciplinary issue.
Spot on, this has clearly been the case with Ole for a long time and it's good to see that attitude has been done away with.

Agreed, but you know what people are like

No issue for dropping Rashford for a disciplinary reason. Not so sure about mentioning it to the media though, unless if its become a pattern which I don’t see (hope) being the case in terms of Rashford.

No issue for dropping Rashford for a disciplinary reason. Not so sure about mentioning it to the media though, unless if its become a pattern which I don’t see (hope) being the case in terms of Rashford.
He was asked why he wasn't starting. Internal disciplinary is fine I think? It's likely just a small issue where he's not starting one game but will be subbed on. Hardly a big deal.

I'm all for discipline but why not fine players instead of dropping them? At least initially to avoid an impact on the club, then if it's sever they can be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.