Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you not focus on Kobbie and the game right now. Maybe ask the question about his future at the end of the interview?

Leading with that is just pathetic.
It was completely uncalled for. Zero questions about the game.

That interview was so shit from Lineker and Shearer. Respect the FA Cup champion you twats.

I won't go anywhere thanks. I wish some of ye miserable gits would go somewhere on a day like today though, because you and few others clearly aren't fine, stewing in your bitterness about the manager.
I'm seeing mostly comments saying thanks and goodbye there's hardly much bitterness being spewed. You ETH inners who are gutted that he's leaving are the ones being bitter.

They asked if he thought they were picking on him and he said yeh and then they picked on him about the league and him probably being gone.

Whether you want him out or not, you shouldn’t be happy as a United fan seeing this sh.8t

Shows a lack of professional courtesy

For those of you who were ten Hag out, has today changed your mind?
Not for me. Really happy for the team and him. Excited to have another trophy by beating City. But this does not change the fact that the whole league season has been a disaster. Considering he knows that there is another style available to be deployed, his sheer lunacy and stubbornness to stick with a suicidal tactic does not sit well with me.

Plus, I have not seen enough progress from the team over two years. This performance was very similar to how we played our best under Jose and Ole. If we intend to do that, what was the point of hiring him in the first place.

He's 100% going from the vibe i'm getting.

Second to Jose in terms of overall impact and trophies? Still not good enough but people saying 'worst manager ever' might want to have a rethink having absolutely outclassed Pep?

I wish him good luck where he goes next.

The bar isn't high but you could pick between the lot who was the worst. Jose comfortably the better of the lot but rightfully sacked.

I'd go in terms of being the best:

Jose
Eth
LVG/Ole
Moyes

Ole and ETH both better than Jose, please stop with this awful narrative that Mourinho is our best manager post Ferguson. We weren't good under him. Ole's 20/21 and ten Hag's 22/23 sides were both better than anything Jose produced. We were shit, there was always tension, and the football was worse than our peaks under Ole and ten Hag.

I know its reactionary as hell and im.on a trophy high at the moment but I'd be prepared to give him one more year.

That interview was so shit from Lineker and Shearer. Respect the FA Cup champion you twats.

He should have asked Shearer what Newcastle are probably feeling after they first lost Ashworth and then getting knocked out of Europe.

Feck the media, tonight we are all Erik Ten Hag’s red army!

No matter what happens, he is in our history books. Thank you Erik.

I think it’s fair to say he’s had to deal with some tough issues in his first 2 seasons, if he does get a 3rd I hope it’s more straightforward for him so he gets a chance to implement his style and we see if he can do it.

Shows a lack of professional courtesy

He’s won the cup. This is the fa cup. We won the cup. Why are they dragging the league into it.

Linekar again getting the dig in about “all the excuses” now just talking with Dalot. Like WTF

Ole and ETH both better than Jose, please stop with this awful narrative that Mourinho is our best manager post Ferguson. We weren't good under him. Ole's 20/21 and ten Hag's 22/23 sides were both better than anything Jose produced. We were shit, there was always tension, and the football was worse than our peaks under Ole and ten Hag.
Jose won trophies, Ole didn't. Of course Jose was better than him.

Get Tuchel or keep Eric.

Ratcliffe can keep his Great Britain biased solutions like McKenna Southgate Potter and co

Well i can understand you not liking his football but he's the only manager to get 80+ points, and he won two trophies so...there is an argument.

I do think that his style of football is something we're still suffering from though.

The clamour for giving him another chance now is as reactionary and short sighted as the calls to give Ole the permanent contract after the PSG win.

This is what you hope Ineos can do better than Woodward, take emotion out of everything and keep every decision to brains only.

We didnt win anything for 5 years before Erik delivered 2 in 2

We were reaching semis and finals before, a little luck here and there is the difference. Not like we have not won these trophies after SAF was gone. The league and CL are still distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.