Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pathetic, we needed changes at half time and we need to get help in the middle for Mainoo. He left McTominay on, which left a gaping hole in the middle for Newcastle to drive through. We also needed shot of Rashford and Martial.

Absolutely no desire, shite attitudes.

ten Hag's time is coming to an end, rinse and repeat. Needed open heart surgery and instead installed a stent.

Same stench of decay.

In the stage of the cycle of waiting for a change of manager to have hope for some competent football again. Another top half team, another big away game, another battering performance wise.

That's what, about the 8th or 9th performance this season where we've just been utterly bland and inept. Nothing offered from an attacking sense and completely passive defensive. How anyone can think its going to change?

Lost 6 games already…just over a third into the season. We need a massive turnaround to make Europe

I’ll go mental if he starts to talk some bullshit about how it was a good performance

You have to be blind to believe this guy is the answer. He’s a total bluffer.

This team is clueless and it’s a perfect reflection of him. His record vs the top 8 tells its own story.

He’s also a hypocrite, has no problem singling out Sancho and Varane for poor performances or not fitting his ‘principles’ but allows Rashford and Onana to go out there game in game out and serve up trash.

Anyone still supporting him has to be blind or is happy to accept that we will never win big trophies again.

I'm not sure why this is censored. Reminds me when the mods censored "PE teacher" during Ole's reign to something I don't remember now but it was ridiculous.
You're not allowed to criticise who they love. It's that simple, I've been warned just for criticisng them over this.

Time to go, he keeps making the same mistakes, we are not even defensively good.

Think Newcastle had like 20+ shots again.

Guardiola
Klopp
Arteta
Emery
Howe
Postecoglu
De Zerbi
Frank
Pochettino
O'Neill
Moyes

All managers I rate higher than the bald fraüd we have. Some of them may be controversial but he's at best the 10th best coach in the league.

Dead man walking. Complete fraud of a coach, as I suspected when he was being hyped up before the appointment. Not a single thing about this guy is innovative or "new age" at all. Just as clueless and braindead as your run of the mill lower league manager in England.

WanBissaka, Dalot, Varane, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw and Reguilon all fit yet we play Wan Bissaka, Maguire, with Shaw and Dalot out of position. Even when he makes subs he doesn't move Shaw to LB.

Not one of the starting outfield players tonight were players signed by ETH despite 5 being available. Says it all, many think his signings are shit. Erik seems to agree.

Persevering with Dalot at LB, anyone but Varane at CB, McTominay as a DM and Rashford out of postion on the right, will get him the sack.

Shambles. Absolute shambles.

At half time it was clear that we were overrun and he still gave the starting 11 the second half. It's not fecking rocket science to see that we needed an extra body in midfield and a winger that will help his full back.

I'm not sure why this is censored. Reminds me when the mods censored "PE teacher" during Ole's reign to something I don't remember now but it was ridiculous.
It's designed to maybe use critical thinking to criticise as opposed to shouting tumescent overused and childish insults. At least, I assume.

There’s no defending looking so disorganised and lacking in desire. He’s done.

ten Hag’s downfall is like that time you realise Santa isn’t real. Fully believed in him, so this one hurts, but he is not the guy; not even close to the guy. :(

Wait, what, Santa isn't real? Get the feck outta here.

But yeah, it's been obvious for a while now that he's not the man. Our performances have been absolutely shambolic all season, basically. He made so much sense and done pretty well last season. But this season has been atrocious.

There’s not an excuse left. Newcastle are decimated and still made us look like a team from a lower league. Comprehensive defeat in all aspects.

Anyone who thinks this manager will ever make us a competitive team have their head buried in the sand. He has arranged a very expensive average team.

There is no way back from performances like these. He is not going to automatically start coaching these players well. The upper management is a mess and the next manager might very well fail too but there is no point continuing this. He needs to go. U can't tell me that the current man utd squad is worse than Aston Villa's or Newcastle's. That's BS

It's designed to maybe use critical thinking to criticise as opposed to shouting tumescent overused and childish insults. At least, I assume.
No it's not, don't be so delusional. Since when was censorship ever done to improve someone's critical thinking? Absolutely brainless take.

Wait, what, Santa isn't real? Get the feck outta here.

But yeah, it's been obvious for a while now that he's not the man. Our performances have been absolutely shambolic all season, basically. He made so much sense and done pretty well last season. But this season has been atrocious.
Was so happy we got him, but we have to look elsewhere. Can’t keep getting outcoached like this.

No it's not, don't be so delusional. Since when was censorship ever done to improve someone's critical thinking? Absolutely brainless take.
:lol: changing a couple phrases because they're dumb is hardly censorship. Absolutely brainless take.

Had enough now. So stubborn and set in his ways, doubt I'll make the effort to watch us until he's gone as it's just miserable from the moment you see the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.