Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we're shite, I'm well aware. But I'm also not rewriting the past. It's been ten years of fecking shite.
I’m not re writing the past if you’re implying that with that post. I’m well aware we haven’t been good enough for ten years

Compared to some of our former managers its bizzare how easily ETH escapes scrutiny by the media.

This is dross and its been like this for ages
Hey now, I'll have you know that the media is dead against us and it's a conspiracy. His cult told me so!

Tactically clueless. I’m tired of watching this shit football every week win or lose.

There’s no excuses after 18 months and numerous signings.

Don't worry. Malacia will be back in the New Year and we'll become a pressing machine who are the best transition team in the world.

Corner turned. It's just the wrong corner.

Pep Guardiola is my idol out

The likes of me :lol: Ok gate keeper. I liked Ole as our manager, it was ten times the football were watching now but his time came to an end. I liked getting ten hag, I recognised we’ve been shit since March. Oh the likes of me.

find where I screamed third and second place

Yes, the likes of you screamed second and third place at everyone, even though we generally looked shite. Now you have the audacity to ridicule people who used a retort about actually winning a trophy. Can you not see how that's hilarious?

Fyi; I don't care about ETH, Jose or Ole. It's the fan clubs and the hyprosicy that I call out.

This is our worst performance in 5 years how can people still be defending him. Out of CL out of title race it’s December ffs

Finally brings Amrabat on.

For Mainoo... whoever is our deep midfielder is always left out to dry.

I don’t think it’s a question anymore if he can turn it around, he is quite clearly a poor manager and so anyone half decent instead of him will make us better.

Yes, the likes if you screamed second and third place at everyone, even though we generally looked shite. Now you have the audacity to ridicule people who used a retort about actually winning a trophy. Can you not see how that's hilarious?

Fyi; I don't care about ETH, Jose or Ole. It's the fan clubs and the hyprosicy that I call out.
But I didn’t scream third place. I admittedly liked having Ole as our manager and at times it was the best I’d felt following the team since the days of SAF. It still has been. That’s it.
I’m gutted how ten hag has turned out. It’s been bad for a while. Today has been hard to watch. Gutting

The fact that he didnt sub Rashford after that disgraceful first half is enough evidence for me hes not up to it.

No manager worth his salt would accept that lazy fecking bollocks he served up, and the fact that he walked out for the second half says a lot

But I didn’t scream third place. I admittedly liked having Ole as our manager and at times it was the best I’d felt following the team since the days of SAF. It still has been. That’s it.
I’m gutted how ten hag has turned out. It’s been bad for a while. Today has been hard to watch. Gutting

But it's the same bollox. Our fans need to stop hero worshipping mangers, end of.

Is it true he has a higher net spend in 1 year here than Klopps whole tenure at Liverpool?

Liverpool away, when we get hammered again will be his downfall. Mark these words.

The inevitable hammering we're going to get there will extend his stay another few weeks cause the board won't want it to look like Liverpool got the manager sacked. Same thing happened Ole.

Jose was sacked straight after Anfield.

Liverpool away, when we get hammered again will be his downfall. Mark these words.

No chance. Nothing will change until Jim takes over the footballing side of things.

This clubs loves writing a season off

He’s signing his own death warrant if he gives Rashford another start next week. Rashford has let down manager after manager, has an absolutely stinking attitude.

what I don’t understand is how we’ve built him up to the level he is perceived to be. He has had the occasional good moment, like last season.. but he’s been so inconsistent and thrown multiple managers under the bus when the going gets tough. He is probably the most overrated footballer in world football.

on 350k per week, it’s insane.

He has to be up there with moyes for having such a shambolic record against the big sides away from home.

No chance. Nothing will change until Jim takes over the footballing side of things.

This clubs loves writing a season off

Season is already a right off. Out of the CL, no chance of top 4, out of the league cup.

I think the Arsenal away game was the only time we proper challenged a top club away from home under ETH. That alone should show ETH is perhaps not the man. He hasn't implemented any successful style of football which says a lot.

Season is already a right off. Out of the CL, no chance of top 4, out of the league cup.
You are still in the CL and top 4 is still possible. Although I doubt it will happen if EtH stays

We have a good shot at top 4 if we move now and get a good manager in. I think there is a decent team to get results under a different manager

I thought after some time he might figure out PL football, but he is worse with every passing game. His style of play and tactical understanding of Premier league is miles of the direction it should be, he is simply not suited tactically and style wise to the league, and he is obviously too stubborn as every Dutch manager to adjust. It's not the first time it happened with Dutch managers in PL.

It’s been 18 months and we are worse than ever, get the feck out now and take Rashford and Onana with you. Feckin fraud!

Dread to think what will happen at Anfield in a few weeks.

If I had things my way he’d be sacked tomorrow and Rashford + about 10 others would be sold on January 1st

Tactically outclassed every week. Even when we win it’s shit football

Status
Not open for further replies.