Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think by the time he’s gone and the money he wasted has hampered us in the transfer market for FFP reasons for 3 years and you look at the dogshit football and the people he has fallen out with it might prove he has actually been the most damaging manager we have had post SAF.

It’s little things like taking off Mainoo instead of Mctominay which make me wonder what he’s trying to do. Mctominay made I imagine a single figure amount of passes and I fail to see what he offers defensively, if we’re leaving him on with the hope he gets a goal we’re so far fecked it’s frightening.

Sign Onana - tell him to punt it long to Rashford and Garnacho, nothing is making any sense.

He's getting at minimum up until Christmas no matter what imo.

He'll get as long as this Ratcliffe farce isn't solved is my guess. Which should have been the case a long time ago. Another joke the amount of time this minority share purchase takes.

If EtH says we don't have the players to play like Ajax, What is his plan B?
Revert to his version of United way which happens to be worse version of Oleball. Oleball actually works well in games where there is space in behind. Now, we're clueless in getting the right service to our attackers for a counter attack.

So so so bad. Every game this season. Apart from one game agaisnt Palace second string. Like really really bad.
And it really does feel like it is because of what the manager instruct the players with. It really makes no difference what players we have on the pitch. We are just as crap regardless.
We must learn to not overcommit to every new manager we have and leave everything in their hands. We just have to bite the bullit now and try another manager. It is just not working.

If you can't see what's going to happen at Anfield in 2 weeks time, you should find a new hobby.

If you can see what's going to happen, and are actively wishing the club do nothing about it - you should find a new club. Ideally one of our direct rivals as your interests aren't in-line with the clubs.

Most of our wins these season have been pure flukes. The players he has brought in has set us back for years.

Anyone who thinks this manager will ever make us a competitive team have their head buried in the sand. He has arranged a very expensive average team.

I'm coming to the same realisation Erik has a very low ceiling, even his best at Ajax in Europe was a semi final. To compare, Poch reached a European final and was still said to be a potentially bad appointment. This is not an elite manager in any sense of potential or reality, he doesn't have the makeup of a manager to get things moving.

Only one of our starting 11 tonight was a Ten Hag signing - the keeper. That highlights how poor our recruitment has been for me

Anyone still supporting him has to be blind or is happy to accept that we will never win big trophies again.

I'm not sure anyone is "supporting" him anymore (or they're keeping very quiet), I think it's more the fact that there are no obvious candidates available and whoever comes in is still going to have to work with a pile of shite.

He'll be here until Ratcliffe comes in. That's the soonest next point of something actually changing. Doesn't make sense for the current people to do it.

EtH continuing is the only thing that doesn't make sense but the current people won't care much anymore.

The best solution would be a caretaker until this Ratcliffe farce is done. But I agree this won't happen as our football club is a pure joke and circus

We can only beat relegation fodder.

Fans getting carried away because we beat Luton, Everton, Fulham and Brentford.

The frustrating thing is that will keep him in the job because the higher ups don't bother watching the games and will see 4-5 points from top 4, therefore he's fine.

Think I've had enough. No idea what he's trying to do. Do something different. Stack the midfield and sit In, anything. This is utter shite

How can anyone defend this shit?
Such a proud club we were once, and now we can barely beat Luton and are lucky to only lose 0-1 to Newcastle.

He'll be here until Ratcliffe comes in. That's the soonest next point of something actually changing. Doesn't make sense for the current people to do it.

Yeah, probably. Things will likely get a fair bit worse given our upcoming fixtures.

If you can't see what's going to happen at Anfield in 2 weeks time, you should find a new hobby.

If you can see what's going to happen, and are actively wishing the club do nothing about it - you should find a new club. Ideally one of our direct rivals as your interests aren't in-line with the clubs.
Should have been fired after the last time there. 0 fecking 7.

Every time he plays a decent team Utd get spanked, the mess and lack of cohesion can't be hidden by a couple of individual moments.

They don't look a well coached team, and his tactical set up is chaos.

I see Newcastle press high and drop deep in unison I wonder just how much courage and trust you need in your manager's tactics and your teammates' attitude to accomplish that. Is it really such an unattainable level? I don't think so as every half decent team do the same thing against us and get rewarded for it. Hell, Newcastle already did it once this season. But we don't learn from it. We don't adapt, even from one half to another. That's on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.