Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sorry excuse of a manager. Scraping narrow wins at home against the worst teams in the league.

Good luck when the fixtures turn bad after the break.
Are you surprised? Standards at the club are in the mud. Hopefully Ratcliffe can bring some semblance of it back.

We're six points off artetas invincible best team in the world, despite playing the full season with half a team and no defence. Stick with it, grind out results and wait for players to come back, and who knows, maybe a new signing in january to give a boost. If liverpool or arsenal or anybody was playing with this level of injuries they'd be happy to just be in contention.

12/15 in last 5 league games. Hopefully shaw comes back soon, I think he adds alot
It's actually brilliant considering we're the only team with injuries this season.

What harder fixtures? We can’t play City etc 5 times a season.
We’re basically losing and winning games every other team bar City are doing at the minute
Coming in December
Newcastle
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
West Ham
Aston Villa

He'll be sacked before the new year which will be too late as we'll be out of the CL and top 4 fight.

Another game where we should have won by at least 4-0, again massively let down by all attacking players, but I'm sure people will find a way to blame it on ETH.

There's hardly any team in the world that scores 4 goals from 4 shots on target. But I am sure some people big teams scores their every chance.

The only thing that will change my mind on him is how well we do in the next 10 games. Do we qualify in the CL and do we compete and gain ground on our rivals with the tough fixtures and Christmas games.

I’m expecting a horrid run based on what we’ve delivered so far this season.

I can't believe he told Rashford to shoot straight at the keeper, Hojlund to poke it at him from 3 yards out, and Garnacho not to shoot at all while clean through 1v1.

Shocking management.

I know, it’s almost like he has no control over what players do in training all week!

City must be bricking it
Must be weird to use our points tally to shit on the manager a few weeks ago and now it’s being hand waved away with nonsense like this.
I still remember posters jumping on being 11 behind Spurs and not a peep now

It's actually brilliant considering we're the only team with injuries this season.

are we? i can't find anywhere that says that. I've searched but can't see. can you show me where somebody said that?

Again, because you don't like a player and a manager chooses to bench them doesn't mean the manager didn't initially want him. We may as well say Bruno was a Woodward signing since he didn't play in the Norwegian league since that's how we're going to decipher who was responsible for transfers.

That's a stretch and a half, considering Mount spending a season at Vitesse is constantly brought up as evidence that he was a Ten Hag target.

Back to the 4-1-4-1 again today, dude is persistent if nothing else despite it almost never working here.

If we keep playing as we have been, I can't see him lasting until Christmas, given our run after the international break.

Coming in December
Newcastle
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
West Ham
Aston Villa

He'll be sacked before the new year which will be too late as we'll be out of the CL and top 4 fight.
Is that a tough run? I just watched Villa lose 2-0 to Forest last week
We could be going into the Newcastle came with 6 wins in 7 league games. It’s just a ridiculous assumption to make about his future

That's a stretch and a half, considering Mount spending a season at Vitesse is constantly brought up as evidence that he was a Ten Hag target.
It's also a massive stretch to make assumptions on if a manager wanted a player without any evidence. I don't see how you can say Di Maria, who Van Gaal asked for when discussing wanting a winger can be used. The only two players that I can say this may have happened for is Paul Pogba. Pogba because the move had a lot of different parties involved like Addidas.

The lame excuses continue. Still look clueless and poor.

Unfortunately, not every team will be as bad as Luton.

I know, it’s almost like he has no control over what players do in training all week!

Yep, clearly been spending all week on shooting drills for Lindelof, and they paid off. :drool:

Must be weird to use our points tally to shit on the manager a few weeks ago and now it’s being hand waved away with nonsense like this.
I've no need to desperately find things to use against the manager. He'll be sacked by the end of the season because he's not good enough. Whatever we argue about on here is irrelevant

We could be going into the Newcastle came with 6 wins in 7 league games. It’s just a ridiculous assumption to make about his future
Villa are above us in the table so yeah, they're tough for us.

Wait, there’s another international break? I swear there’s more every year

A piss easy run against some of the worst teams in the league in which we barely scrapped wins against everyone of them and Ten Hag fans are back in full force.

We're six points off artetas invincible best team in the world, despite playing the full season with half a team and no defence. Stick with it, grind out results and wait for players to come back, and who knows, maybe a new signing in january to give a boost. If liverpool or arsenal or anybody was playing with this level of injuries they'd be happy to just be in contention.

12/15 in last 5 league games. Hopefully shaw comes back soon, I think he adds alot
Your missing we’ve scored half the number of PL goals that the other top 7 in the top 8 have scored 13 PL goals from 12 games, he needs to go and let someone have a chance with this shower of a squad, too many players don’t live up to the hyperbole billing. This team has regressed and we desperately need a number 9, Hojlund a great prospect but misses like today prove that he’s misfiring badly in the PL.

United need two truly elite attackers, two elite midfielders and two Elite Defenders, all this after ETH spent £400m.

No doubt when we lose a few of those in a few weeks you’ll be telling us how we haven’t done so bad for a tough run of fixtures.

Can't stand the football this team is playing, worse than LVG in 15/16 who at least had an exciting Martial to watch.

A piss easy run against some of the worst teams in the league in which we barely scrapped wins against everyone of them and Ten Hag fans are back in full force.

Aye, Man Utd fans being happy about Man Utd winning games of football. Very suspect behaviour around here.

I've no need to desperately find things to use against the manager. He'll be sacked by the end of the season because he's not good enough. Whatever we argue about on here is irrelevant
You’re reaching to vindicate that feeling though. Nobody is asking Ten Jag for being 6 points off the top with the injury crisis we have.
You may shit on him but he has this fantastic habit of having us win games we should win in the league and that’s not easy to do. Unless we start going on bad runs against shit teams he isn’t going anywhere

Just in case we forget so did LVG, Jose and Ole. Even Ralf did too.

That should tell you more about the players than the manager.
It should tell us about nothing really because it is selective nonsense but still somehow more relevant than "SAF struggled against spanish sides and ETH beat Barcelona once, sooo".

No doubt when we lose a few of those in a few weeks you’ll be telling us how we haven’t done so bad for a tough run of fixtures.
No, I don’t think it is a tough run of fixtures but I’m sure youll invent something else I’ll say anyway?
If you actually look at out fixtures, Newcastle and Liverpool are basically it until April. Strap in and enjoy the 1-0 wins against the likes of Bournemouth and Everton buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.