Die Hard

Die hard on the telly, redcafe thread open, Mockney's twitter too.

Let's fecking do this.

Vest Watch, 65 minutes. Status of vest: Muddy Waters.

I'm currently wearing a black vest. It's getting closer. If Mohammed won't come to the mountain...

To be honest, I came 20 minutes ago when he said Yipee Kay Yay Motherfecker. I'm spent.

The new episode is being filmed around town right now.

What thread do we think this was initially intended for? Answers on a postcard.

To be honest, I came 20 minutes ago when he said Yipee Kay Yay Motherfecker. I'm spent.

What thread do we think this was initially intended for? Answers on a postcard.

This one, the new Die Hard (scheduled for 2013) is being filmed in Budapest, some scenes will be filmed a few blocks away from my flat.

John will go after his son who gets into trouble in Moscow (portrayed by Budapest)

http://index.hu/video/2012/04/24/die_hard_5_forgatas/

This one, the new Die Hard (scheduled for 2013) is being filmed in Budapest, some scenes will be filmed a few blocks away from my flat.

John will go after his son who gets into trouble in Moscow (portrayed by Budapest)

http://index.hu/video/2012/04/24/die_hard_5_forgatas/

okyeah.gif

I was watching something else and enjoying it, until I saw Die Hard was on. Doesn't matter that I've seen it dozens of times, doesn't matter that I have the DVD or that it's half way through. It must be watched.

To be fair, his German one's up there with Sean Connery's too. Or Dickie Attenborough in Jurassic Park. I think he goes indian in that at one point.

The vest is no more. Disintegrated most likely. RIP vest. Your candle burned out long before, your legend ever did.

And in the end, Sgt Powell got to kill someone again. And really, isn't that what it's all about?

God I love Die Hard. Same place next time tiddlypeeps.

Is that the one where Samuel L Jackson looks like he's wearing a dyed wig and Kevin Spacey pretends he's all butch?

I'm there!

I am currently watching Independence Day, I propose that Hollywood does an 'Avengers' coming together of John McClane, Rambo, Capt. Steven Hiller and Ethan Hunt for an Americans save the day against an invading force, with a lawn mower and a spoon film.

I am currently watching Independence Day, I propose that Hollywood does an 'Avengers' coming together of John McClane, Rambo, Capt. Steven Hiller and Ethan Hunt for an Americans save the day against an invading force, with a lawn mower and a spoon film.
I think the closest thing to that right now is The Expendables (which btw is plain epic).

I think the closest thing to that right now is The Expendables (which btw is plain epic).

I haven't seen that, I picked up The A-Team in HMV for £4 the other week, that is so ridiculously bad it is epic - 'flying' a tank by firing the main gun, good stuff.

After seeing this film numerous times ive only this time found out is was based on a book. After looking into it it seems that it was originally was adapted to be the sequel to commando.

Vest Watch, 113 minutes. The vest is gone! Repeat, the vest is gone!

I'm currently observing a minutes silence.

Every line in this film is utterly brilliant. It genuinely does get better with every watch.

I will never, ever not watch this film if it's on. Ever.