Die Hard

They needed to downscale this one, 1 was a building, 2 was a airport, 3 a city under attack, 4 the country and now he's in Russia? what made the first couple and the first in particular was he was trapped in a location with a handful of terrorist in the wrong place at the wrong time and on his own. I would love to have seen a Die Hard 5 made if they went back to that formula that made Die Hard great.

Saw A Good Day To Die Hard earlier.

I hate it. I'm usually really forgiving to movies, I've probably got the lowest standards around, but I hate this movie. I hate that they clearly at some point during filming went "right, that's enough for a trailer, let's just wing it from here on." I hate that they had to have these stupid little twists with the characters that are meant to keep the audience guessing, but really end up making them think "well, I never cared about that person anyway."

I hate that Bruce Willis has been going around British television shows mumbling to himself like he hates every single person on TV, because feck you Bruce Willis, you do not hate Alex Jones because she is lovely. I hate that they suddenly decided to give John McClane a son, and then give him the most basic fecking reason not to like his dad ever.

Christmas Eve viewing to commence shortly.

Greatest Christmas film of all time.

Yep. Someone asked me at work what my favourite Christmas film was, and I replied Die Hard. For some reason they said it didn't count.

There are two kinds of people in this world guys. People who acknowledge Die Hard as the greatest Christmas film and fecking wrong people. Real Dwayne T. Robinsons.

MTe1gxQ.png

Boycott easyjet.

I've never even heard of this apparent battle between Die Hard being a christmas movie or not before.

Best Christmas eve routine there is imo. Nothing get's you in the mood like a bit of DH.