De Ligt | €45+5m agreement reached pending medical | Signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of other center backs. Romano said silva was our utmost priority but too expensive. There's the Juve center back, Chaloboah, I think a prospect at Sporting and I'm sure many others we'd be considering.
All well and good considering, but we shouldn't just sign someone for the sake of it.

None of us have an inkling what the plan is. We're all speculating here, let's not pretend otherwise.
Well there have been several sources that confirmed we are looking for at least two CB additions, while some even wrote that we might sign 3 CBs. I think that says enough. Of course we don't know the exact plan but the way INEOS is working at least implies we are trying to shuffle the squad big time. We already released some deadwoods (Martial, Varane, Williams), sold Kambwala, put Greenwood, Sancho and Case (allegedly) on the market and I am pretty sure we won't keep all of our CBs if we get more than 1 new player on that position.

It wasnt a random journo, the source is quite reliable

You're correct that it wasn't a journalist, as the chancer has never written anything that wasn't a tweet in his entire 11 month career as a spouter of bollocks.

The fact it was reported earlier that a deal was agreed and that flight wasnt on the Manchester Airport arrivals list when I looked earlier so was added at some point this afternoon.

You are the official Flight Spotter of Cafe. Well done for all your hard work.

De Ligt would’ve been done already if that’s the case. I think it’s Yoro or De Ligt for certain; less certain on brainthwaite.
Think we’re stalling on De Ligt and seeing what happens with Lindelof. The offers already in for Yoro.

Thought this would pick up more steam after the euros were done, doesn't seem like it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.