De Ligt | €45+5m agreement reached pending medical | Signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it other clubs seem to wrap up a transfer within about 2 days of it being rumoured. Meanwhile we’re always involved in month long “sagas”.

Our head of recruitment and sporting director started working this week. Meanwhile we still rely on the legacy staff left by the great murtough. Finally all our targets seem to be playing either in the Euros or the COPPA america

Why is it other clubs seem to wrap up a transfer within about 2 days of it being rumoured. Meanwhile we’re always involved in month long “sagas”.

It's always harder to conclude bigger transfers. Bigger fees, wages, and you're dealing with a bigger club who don't necessarily need the money.

There's two international competitions taking place at the moment, which our (reported) main targets are involved in. There's also not really been many transfers yet but any EPL club, unless you count those PSR dodging swaps.

They probably don’t, you are just way more susceptible to following united rumours.

United are the most talked about club in football, so a lot of bollocks gets written.

Last edited:

players we want are either at the Euros or Copa America. So no deals will go through till these competitions ends

Our head of recruitment and sporting director started working this week. Meanwhile we still rely on the legacy staff left by the great murtough. Finally all our targets seem to be playing either in the Euros or the COPPA america
I’m certain you’re referring to Christopher Vivell & he is not head of recruitment.

because the rumours start months earlier with us.

Because you have little interest in other clubs so don’t meticulously search for news on theirs so it appears as though it comes out of nowhere.

They aren’t really any faster.

Well, the Dutch are currently still playing this little tournament.

Yeah this doesn’t happen.

Ive become too old for transfer muppetry. I no longer have it in me to be constantly refreshing news. Please no sagas.

We have always seemed a lot more diligent and careful about our deals. In this case though de Ligt is currently at Euro so we wouldn’t be able to conclude the deal anyway.

I think the most important thing that has to be said about this supposed deal, outside of the fee, wages, his injury record and the fact he's yet another Dutch player to have worked under ETH,
Is his dad isn't actually fat or obese.

The fat Dad thing was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I've not seen one photo of him where he looks out of shape, but if he was who cares? Having good genetics will only go so far if you're a fan of drinking and cake

The fat Dad thing was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I've not seen one photo of him where he looks out of shape, but if he was who cares? Having good genetics will only go so far if you're a fan of drinking and cake
Yeah it is strange and funny. I guess we should let Kai Rooney go now if we are concerned about fat genes :rolleyes:

Why do people just enter a thread to make one comment, without even reading anything that has been said. It's a forum for discussion, it's not Reddit or Quora.
Could be that they have real life responsibilities and aren’t teenagers with nothing better to do with their time.

Indeed. He is a nice cultured man, lives in three countries at the same time.

I‘m not sure who started this, but people love fat shaming.

Indeed. He is a nice cultured man, lives in three countries at the same time.

I‘m not sure who started this, but people love fat shaming.

Rightly so, it is the one form of oppression I can get behind. And I say that as someone who has been up and down weight wise over the years.

That would be a very good deal.
Reported base salary at Bayern is ~£260,000/week but again suggestions he’d be willing to go a bit lower on this too.

So if we can get a bonus incentive wage package sub £200,000 that would look pretty good for us financially.

Reported base salary at Bayern is ~£260,000/week but again suggestions he’d be willing to go a bit lower on this too.

So if we can get a bonus incentive wage package sub £200,000 that would look pretty good for us financially.
Agreed.

I've not followed the thread but is no one concerned he's not played a minute this euros for Holland? Being kept out the team by a 32 year old

I've not followed the thread but is no one concerned he's not played a minute this euros for Holland? Being kept out the team by a 32 year old
Same as Zhirksee - but no, not overly. It’s Ronald Koeman, after all.

I thought I read somewhere he’d be Director of Recruitment

Dictator of resentment. Coming in to whip up a storm amongst the malcontents of the redcafe transfer news threads.

He would be a great signing at that price, especially if the likes of Kilman are going for £40m

Status
Not open for further replies.