De Ligt | €45+5m agreement reached pending medical | Signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have doubts but it's great to have an extra body for the defence which means there's less chance of having to watch Lindelof play there again.

Pounds, I’m guessing.

Bizarre really when all deals these days are done in Euros.

I'm happy about De Ligt going through, that'll be pretty decent deal. Don't really have any opinion on Mazraoui, haven't watched enough of him to form an opinion. Lets hope we break the injury curse with these two and they don't immediately break down when they put a red shirt on.

Good news. Sucks a bit that we didn't get him earlier to give more time to train with us before the start of the season but at least we got it over the line before the Fulham game.

How is y'all's window going? Haven't paid any attention to any non-United team.
Oh. I can’t keep up with all the players we’ve been signing. It’s just a whirlwind of activity

In terms of available CBs this summer, Yoro and De Ligt are probably the best it could have gone tbh. We did good.

Great news. We need a reliable left back (Tagliafico?) and a defensive midfielder (Alvarez? Ugarte?) next and we should be relatively confident ahead of new season.

Not the biggest fan of pairing him with Martinez. But it's depth we need. Solid signing.

Bizarre really when all deals these days are done in Euros.

I'm happy about De Ligt going through, that'll be pretty decent deal. Don't really have any opinion on Mazraoui, haven't watched enough of him to form an opinion. Lets hope we break the injury curse with these two and they don't immediately break down when they put a red shirt on.
United's deals are reported in Euros then the € is changed to £ but without applying the exchanged rate, thus making it seem like we've paid more than we actually have.

Good it's progress but we still have a shit midfield.
Tweet says a midfielder as well. This won't be a quick fix and there's no chance they will get it all done in one wondow. Maybe fans need some patience

Great news. We need a reliable left back (Tagliafico?) and a defensive midfielder (Alvarez? Ugarte?) next and we should be relatively confident ahead of new season.
Unless we sell Shaw/Malacia that Lb signing aint happening. With those 2 and the fact that our two RB can play there two, we will have 4 options at LB.

Bayern fans made a petition that he should not be sold as it was rumoured since months. 71,000 Bayern fans signed that.

Always inevitable this one, yet so many shat the bed.
Great great news.
“Yeah, I know they’ve invested hundreds of millions, reduced our debt, taken footballing control off the Glazers, appointed sector experts in all key roles, investing in Carrington, started plans for a new/modern ground, brought in new coaches, expertly fended off Madrid for a sought after young CH, reset our wages, started to remove unwanted players….

… but why haven’t they said “feck em” to spending rules and bought some shiny new players in July?! Grrrrr.”

Status
Not open for further replies.