Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4/5, Xbox One)

Yeah, so is my son, he's asked for it for Christmas for his Pro. Cool, keep us updated anyway, I'd be interested to see how you get on.

Will do! Just need to get through the work day first, after that I’ll be balls deep into this again :)

Hats work well :lol:

Eo3_jRcXEAAvOm3

Genuinely debating playing the game bottomless.

With the female character whenever you swap a piece of clothing over it strips that part of the torso naked for a second between the clothing change. Not sure if its the same for male characters, but how the hell did they miss that bug? :lol:

Frame rate isn't as bad as I expected. Hitting about 80 on average.
RTX2080 3600x, settings high with balanced DLSS.

Game doesn’t hold your hand does it? I’m here wandering around my apartment block trying to figure out which gun is better and how to upgrade and also how to stop running around with my fists up.

Game doesn’t hold your hand does it? I’m here wandering around my apartment block trying to figure out which gun is better and how to upgrade and also how to stop running around with my fists up.
Double tap on triangle holsters any weapon, including your fists.

the original xbone is fecking shite in fairness.

Agreed, but its clear this wasn't finished and trying to do it on the last gen consoles was a stupid idea.

I'm gonna download it on PC tonight and send back my PS4 copy from shopto.

Agreed, but its clear this wasn't finished and trying to do it on the last gen consoles was a stupid idea.

I'm gonna download it on PC tonight and send back my PS4 copy from shopto.

It really does sound like it's been held back massively by the old consoles.

I wish they'd made it a launch title for PS5 (which I essentially was before the last delay) and used it to show off the capabilities of the new hardware.

Instead if feels like we have a half step, where they've tried to squeeze the last few sheckles out of the previous gen, while double dipping on the new consoles.

I will be playing all weekend, but I really wish the upgrade was available at launch rather than some unspecified date next year.

All those character creation options and I still made my usual 'super generic NPC with short hair' that I always end up creating :lol:

Not sure how much difference it makes, but I took the corporate background

Not sure how much difference it makes, but I took the corporate background
Definitely makes it different I think. All 3 start off in the different places. I chose Street Kid and I started off in a bar.

Do u still meet a Spanish guy about 10 mins in?
Yeah, Jackie? I think he’s pretty much a main character who factors in the game a lot, irrespective of your origin choice

Do u still meet a Spanish guy about 10 mins in?

The bartender is Spanish and then what I imagine will be your mate throughout the game turns up in the mission the bartender sends you on. He seemed Spanish to me.

I’m definitely gonna wait until I have a PS5 and see how it looks there. My housemate has just started it on his PS4 fat and it looks awful considering how good other games look

Think Santa has got me this for Christmas. Very much looking forward to it, should finally complete RDR2 before then.

The bartender is Spanish and then what I imagine will be your mate throughout the game turns up in the mission the bartender sends you on. He seemed Spanish to me.

Yea sounds like all three starts hit the same path very quickly. Interested to see how much it factors into the rest of the game

Wish there was a way to make the writing bigger, the ones that show up on the Markets or talking to a random person. I know you can make the subtitles bigger but what about the rest. I’ve no idea what’s even on the market unless I an inch away from the screen.

Apparently you can't get a haircut after choosing your hairstyle? Think they added it in via an update on TW3, so will probably do the same here.

Can we please use spoilers for storyline discussion as the game has only just been released??

I get how everyone is to blame themselves if they look in here in a month and read about how the story pans out.
But the game was just released today. Some will be quicker than most and it would really suck to read about all story developments 1 day ahead of being able to experience it oneself. It'd be much nicer to have broader discussions about the general feeling or release related stuff etc.

Had an absolute blast so far. Only very early on still. No serious bugs for me, just a few minor interface glitches which were easy to resolve with a quick reload. I was expecting much worse.

All in all my first impression is CDPR have delivered on the hype.

It's low level so I won't wear it for long, but the leather Witcher jacket is very cool

Eo3nPidWMAIqa_T

I’m ready.
Since I want to make an accurate representation of myself I need to know if you can set the knob size to swing at your knees? Because if you can then obviously the opposite will be possible as well.