Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

What I can't understand for the life of me is Higuain coming on, really?

Why not bring on Tevez to stretch the game, bring on a useless poacher instead, he isn't going to drive at an opponent or press them and make them uneasy.

Tevez should come on for Lavezzi, throw Messi up front and let Tevez play in Messi's spot.

Or just Aguero, if you want to be simple about it.

I feel sorry for Messi. He'll cop all the blame if it goes pear shaped yet he can't get a single solitary pass in a meaningful area of the pitch. His team are simply a disjointed mess

Messi cannot play well when he receives terrible passes after terrible passed.

Yup, which is partly why he doesn't perform as well he's literally playing with a midfield who can't do what they are supposed to do, pass.

So Penalties guys? I can't see anybody winning this is diabolical

A 30 goal striker shouldn't be in the squad ? Interesting.

Argentina don't need a poacher in their squad, they need more creativity, Higuain won't chase lost causes or drive at the opponents.

Tevez is what they need right now not Higuain, if it wasnt for Higuain they'd have a World Cup to their name.

I just don't see where he fits in this squad, he did well for Napoli last season, but in an Argentina shirt I just dont see it.

Aguero coming off for Higuain? :confused: What will that do for Argentina going forward? As much as I think Higuain's a good forward, Aguero's done a great job unsettling Chile's defence and holding the ball up. I'm surprised that Pastore's still on. He's misused the ball in the second half, so far.

Great period of play there, Chile are excellent to watch at times. Pure direct football.

Could use a striker though.