Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Argentina are chronic. Good to see pastore continuing the routine of dribbling into trouble on the rare occasions Messi has space :lol:

Im watching a stream on BEIN or sthing like that. 2 commentators, sounds like scottish I think, but he's annoying as hell, sounds like he's on the toilet why talking.

Sometimes I remember Mascherano at Liverpool and want him sent off, just on principle.

Can someone explain to me how Argentina being loaded with talent (Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Pastore, Masch, Zabaleta) can't create more chances/score in this Copa America? I know, I know this isn't Football Manager. But feck me, these are some of the best players in the world. Is it the management? South American sides aren't exactly known for their defense.
Yeah, barring 6 against Paraguay, it's a tough one to explain. They haven't had the greatest of managers, but i think their biggest weakness is their midfield, who doesn't control the game enough IMO - they lack a deep lying playmaker. So their attackers hardly ever get the ball "on the front foot", if that makes sense.

Just watch when Messi or an attackers receives the ball. It's often received either fairly deep, or the gap between midfield and attack is huge, isolating their attack - often outnumbered. It nullifies their strengths IMO.

Who's the other guy, he's even more annoying.

Yep, he can't just say he crosses the ball in towards this player, he has to say he kisses it, or he sends it with love... or sends the ball with drips of honey.

Chile's thuggery tends to go unnoticed for the most part, mainly due to their high intensity and gung-ho style.

Chile look quite tired at the moment, and they've resorted to shoring up at the back to prevent Argentina and Messi in particular from opening them up.

Messi showed time and time again that he can play in much tighter spaces than he plays today but he just looks disinterested..... @TheNewEra says he is ignored, well if he tryed to run a little without the ball they might pass him the ball.

Well, he HAS been quite invisible in the second half, too. I thought there'd be an improvement.

The type of passes Messi is getting are shocking. What was that from Pastore there? Useless.

The type of passes Messi is getting are shocking. What was that from Pastore there? Useless.

Ironically he said earlier today that he believes he is there to bring the best out of Messi, Aguero and Di Maria, but he's useless so far.