Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

I already explained to you that at no point in this thread did I actually say anything of the sort. Sadly, in your drunken haze you appear to have missed that small detail. Dont let logic get in the way of your crusade though.
i see ... so when señor said "these south americans" and you agreed. you didnt mean "these south americans"

my bad

See. You ask why dive and then we see dive gets you finals gets you trophies gets you world cup golden ball gets you ballon dors.

Eh? Messi dives? Occasionally I guess, but he gets properly kicked more often than not.

My favourite Ray Hudson moment of the tournament definitely has to be when he referred to Argentina's bench as 'Aladdin's cave of magic'

I already explained to you that at no point in this thread did I actually say anything of the sort. Sadly, in your drunken haze you appear to have missed that small detail. Dont let logic get in the way of your crusade though.

Good job you haven't used the phrase 'argie-bargie' tonight, might have been mistaken as a slur.

I sat there at penalty number 5 when Bigla sent up, thinking "Ok send Tevez up for the fifth, he'll put it away".

Yet no they send 3 flops forward to miss them and it could have cost them the shoot out.
2011 Copa he was the only 1 who missed a penalty, must have been in the back of his mind lol.

Rojo taking one over champions league final scorer must suck ha

i see ... so when señor said "these south americans" and you agreed. you didnt mean "these south americans"

my bad

I already re-quoted my original post in this thread once, but apparently you are still imagining things. My comment was quite obviously targeted at global football - including, but not limited to, South American football. And I did not actually state that I agreed with @Señor 's comment, but was rather expanding on what he said with my own view.

Plenty of others have already advised you that you are making a fool out of yourself. My advice is to stop trying to pick a fight on an internet forum and go out and get drunk, if you arent already. Either way, I am going to bed now.

my bad

What? He quoted and posted something relevant to the topic, never specifying South Americans and even said global.

Glad Argentina went through. Shouldn't have been nearly as tight as it was.

Some great saves from Ospina though. Fair play.

Ospina should be looking for a new club as Cech is clearly bought to be first choice and he is too good to be playing back up.

Yeah you could be right there, Cech will be harder to displace definitely. Having said that Ospina did only join recently knowing that he'd be second choice, might be prepared to take the bench role as long as he gets enough games.

it's pekerman, the same coach that didnt have the balls to try to beat germany in 2006

Maybe, but it's a bit strange 'cause they played so well under him in the qualifiers and WC last year. I guess he adapts to his opponent too much.

mr. marcos the second is like a fist

ok, i may be exaggerating there
Mines not that wide but it's way longer. You must measure it correctly. You start at the center of your anus, go once around your balls and then just past the tip.

Uruguay file a complaint about Jara. Chile files a complaint against 7 Uruguay players. :lol:

Didn't catch the game. How did Messi do? Not on the scoresheet but the overwhelms stats for Argentina suggest he would have played a part in the orchestration of that right?

Didn't catch the game. How did Messi do? Not on the scoresheet but the overwhelms stats for Argentina suggest he would have played a part in the orchestration of that right?

Yeah had a good game. Got kicked to pieces by the thug Colombia team but still kept taking his man on and created a few chances.

Ospina made an amazing save from one of his headers but Messi should probably still have scored it.