Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

The first few penalties were fantastic.....the latter ones, not so much.

Thank feck for that. Colombia didn't deserve anything out of that game.

Why the feck did it take Tevez so long to take a kick? :lol:

I sat there at penalty number 5 when Bigla sent up, thinking "Ok send Tevez up for the fifth, he'll put it away".

Yet no they send 3 flops forward to miss them and it could have cost them the shoot out.

walrus, señor, eboue

s
u
c
k

i
t

FINGER%20JARA_zpsgpk0qfkm.jpg

Note: no offence intended to Mexicans, no idea what that is about, just the only Jara finger I could find on Google.

I sat there at penalty number 5 when Bigla sent up, thinking "Ok send Tevez up for the fifth, he'll put it away".

Yet no they send 3 flops forward to miss them and it could have cost them the shoot out.

Really really strange decision, Tevez has always been really good at pens

i would blame Tevez if they lost the shoutout, i like him but you are one of the best players in the team, you are taking penalties for your club and you give your spot to fecking Biglia and Rojo!?

See. You ask why dive and then we see dive gets you finals gets you trophies gets you world cup golden ball gets you ballon dors.

so you dont think that saying "these "South American" players are this and that" is insulting

it is me that is over the top

cant be that hard to understand

I already explained to you that at no point in this thread did I actually say anything of the sort. Sadly, in your drunken haze you appear to have missed that small detail. Dont let logic get in the way of your crusade though.