Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Is Romero any good at penos Marcos?

Ospina has the upper hand going into this, clearly.

All I did is ask you to explain yourself.

One poster commented...on a game he was watching...in the relevant thread...on something that happened in the game. Your response was to call him a racist and practice your counting skills.
if you dont get it, i'm sorry

ask your mum why

:lol: didn't know that post would start a meltdown

At this point I am convinced that he is just stone drunk and will be nursing a hangover for most of tomorrow, ive been the same during a couple of CL finals. I dont recall calling people racists though.

At this point I am convinced that he is just stone drunk and will be nursing a hangover for most of tomorrow, ive been the same during a couple of CL finals. I dont recall calling people racists though.
I really hope so.

Dunno about this penalties rule, it just allows teams to park the bus
Teams use the same tactics when there's extra time though. But then there's 30 minutes extra for them to get tired or "unlucky". I don't like it for big games like this.

@Señor @Eboue either way, the "mental football forums posts" thread is getting plenty of material!

Thats the last I will say on this 'episode' since the thread has really been derailed.

:lol: didn't know that post would start a meltdown

Fwiw, I didn't say it was exclusive to South Americans. Europeans also are included in that bracket of twattish behaviour but it's much more widespread in South America as evident by this year's Copa.
if words could kill...

It's the Argies who are the worst especially ones who play for Barca. The other south Americans don't do any of it. And the Argies who don't play for Barca don't do it anywhere near as much either. It's like Barca Argies set these examples to the world and then some other people follow it.

But for Messi there'd probably be no diving anyway since all players would copy off Ronaldo instead.

Odds on a United player to miss a pen? I'm going for Di Maria. Really hope not as it'll further damage his confidence.

Brilliant penalties all around - no chance for the keepers.

Well, until that :lol:

It's the Argies who are the worst especially ones who play for Barca. The other south Americans don't do any of it. And the Argies who don't play for Barca don't do it anywhere near as much either. It's like Barca Argies set these examples to the world and then some other people follow it.

But for Messi there'd probably be no diving anyway since all players would copy off Ronaldo instead.

:lol:

OMFG, these guys really have some nerve, they are passing it into the goal.

Better than twatting it though.