Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

unlike italians, portugues, french, spaniards

another idiot

The personal insults really add a lot to your posts.

That added to the utter inaccuracy, given that at no point did I mention or imply that it was unique to the south american countries.

Bellend.

Also, what @Eboue said.

Presumably he is drunk or someone has hijacked his account.

Colombia 100% going through despite being thoroughly outclassed.

messi will miss his penalty and **** will get their food how he doesnt produce for argentina.....

Don't mess with marcos, he'll threadban you if you make fun of whatever he likes.

What a mess of a game. How Argentina didn't score is beyond me, but some heroic goalkeeping and defending. Still not sure why Messi was booked, but he seemed to accept it right away, so I assume he knew and accepted the reason.

Don't mess with marcos, he'll threadban you if you make fun of whatever he likes.

What a mess of a game. How Argentina didn't score is beyond me, but some heroic goalkeeping and defending. Still not sure why Messi was booked, but he seemed to accept it right away, so I assume he knew and accepted the reason.

@Marcosdeto on the off chance that you are actually serious here and not just trolling (I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are apparently a moderator)

Its pretty sad really. Wrong thread for it but I really think it is time for some sort of global football reform - get rid of FIFA altogether, get some salary caps in so that we arent just watching a bunch of middle class business men eating prawn sandwiches, and watching a bunch of primadonna millionaires rolling around shamelessly for 90 minutes.

I have highlighted a key word in that, my original post. See if you can figure it out.

doesnt make a difference, you are talking from what you think is a high horse, but is an ass

All I did is ask you to explain yourself.

One poster commented...on a game he was watching...in the relevant thread...on something that happened in the game. Your response was to call him a racist and practice your counting skills.

:lol: didn't know that post would start a meltdown

Fwiw, I didn't say it was exclusive to South Americans. Europeans also are included in that bracket of twattish behaviour but it's much more widespread in South America as evident by this year's Copa.