Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

It must be absolute hell being a Dortmund fan :lol:

I don't fully support them but still feel like pulling my hair out.

I love how Sule was jogging back when Vinny was running past Can thinking Can might stop him and then realized oh shit he's beaten him. Sad to realize he was once a good defender and many thought this signing was a coup for Dortmund.

There is someone seriously wrong with the club, players go there and instantly become average and it seems like they lose motivation. The culture isn't rotten like it is here, it just doesn't take winning seriously and acts like every game is just fun and games. When a manager with a more serious attitude comes it reals the club the wrong way and they get rid (Tuchel, Rose).

German. Spurs.

But that was an incredible breakaway goal from Real. The intensity to win the ball from Bellingham, and that run and finish from Vinicius. No team defends that.

Emre Can trying to run after Vinicius is killing me. I'm dead now.

How is is that Madrid consistently have successful teams? Manager after manager, player after player. You have to respect what they have achieved.

What's going on? Cannot watch the game because I am travelling, just checking the result.

It was never this bad. This team will get knocked out RO16. If they even make it that far.

I think this is the worst Madrid side since 08 or something.
Puuuleease. They look like every Real Madrid team in a European competition.

He'll go a little unnoticed among all the goals, but credit also to Courtois. Pulled off a couple of big saves when they were 2-0 and 2-1 down. CLutch players all over the pitch.

That's Sunday pub league defending.
Vinicius running from Reals penalty box across the whole pitch to score. Thank God, Süle is playing at Bayern anymore. Joke of a defender.

Can anyone in the stadium confirm whether Emre Can has made it back to his own box yet?

How is is that Madrid consistently have successful teams? Manager after manager, player after player. You have to respect what they have achieved.
I think it's a combination of things. They're ruthless behind the scenes. They're a desirable destination for top players. They set high standards. They get recruitment right for both managerial and playing staff, and act quickly if they realize that they've got it wrong.

He'll go a little unnoticed among all the goals, but credit also to Courtois. Pulled off a couple of big saves when they were 2-0 and 2-1 down. CLutch players all over the pitch.
Think he’s easily the best keeper Madrid have had in my lifetime

Now I am not a tactics expert let alone a football coach, but if you are starting to be troubled by opposition wingers, do you actually take a winger off and switch to a three man defense? Abandoning the sides even more? Isn't that the exact wrong thing to do?