Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

Real losing?

Keep this up and Uefa will no doubt change this swiss robin whatever format so they will somehow qualify.

Edit: bloody Dortmund. :lol:

This started as soon as Sahin took off Gittens for Anton. That showed their weak mentality and thinking that rather than countering an ever attacking Madrid we'll just hide in our box like cowards.

Last edited:
Madrid players are just so quick with their feet and decision making. We’d have found a way to make that attack take 5 minutes

Real losing?

Keep this up and Uefa will no doubt change this swiss robin whatever format so they will somehow qualify.

Edit: bloody Dortmund. :lol:
They aren’t in any real danger of being eliminated even if they lose tonight.

This started as soon as Sahin took off Gittens for Anton. That showed their weak mentality and thinking that rather than countering an every attacking Madrid we'll just hide in our box like cowards.
Exactly. Terrible decision. Sahin won't be long in Dortmund. Comfortably leading with 2 goals and taking off your best counter player.
Totally wrong message to the team.

Sahin has botched this magnificently. Took off the pace and energy that Real had difficulty with.

Madrid players are just so quick with their feet and decision making. We’d have found a way to make that attack take 5 minutes

This strikes me everytime I see them. The pace put in their passes is just so high. And it isn’t just the offensive players who pass with this pace.

The way they turn the tempo up at the right time so often is also something we seem to be completely incapable of.

The pace Madrid play at is impressive. It’s like every ball is fizzed to it’s target at 100 mph, and instantly controlled before it happens again.

This strikes me everytime I see them. The pace put in their passes is just so high. And it isn’t just the offensive players who pass with this pace.

The way they turn the tempo up at the right time so often is also something we seem to be completely incapable of.
Yep, literally just posted the exact same thing. The zip and purpose is the most striking thing. It must make you shit your pants if you’re a defender facing that.

The pace Madrid play at is impressive. It’s like every ball is fizzed to it’s target at 100 mph, and instantly controlled before it happens again.

It’s so satisfying to watch. It’s almost like watching another version of football.

It also makes it difficult for the opponent to defend and not have players isolated alone against Vinicius.