Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

I'd rather have the opportunity to watch an early game than not though. What else is on at time? A choice of House of games or watching the news, depressing. Especially the former.

So would I.

But the split is stupid, you have 4 relatively shite teams on in two games and then you have 4 or 5 of the better teams all at the same time.

Not sure I have seen Real play well once in the last 3 years and yet they're going to end up with a 16th European Cup at the end of this season or something.

Why didn't Dortmund play like this against Real in the final? I wouldn't be surprised to see Real come back to win this.

Bellingham's attitude on the pitch is so bad. Just now he's waving his arms around because he didn't get a pass that wasn't even on and then seconds later Vini puts one on a plate for him that he tamely headers straight at the keeper.

Not sure I have seen Real play well once in the last 3 years and yet they're going to end up with a 16th European Cup at the end of this season or something.
It was never this bad. This team will get knocked out RO16. If they even make it that far.

I think this is the worst Madrid side since 08 or something.

Bellingham's attitude on the pitch is so bad. Just now he's waving his arms around because he didn't get a pass that wasn't even on and then seconds later Vini puts one on a plate for him that he tamely headers straight at the keeper.
speaking of, i love how all of them, Vini, Rodrygo and Mbappe backtrack and fight to get the ball back after squandering it away. Must have learned that from CR

Real missing Kroos badly.
They were 1 minute plus extra time away of losing the semi final too. Can't remember Neuer making a similar mistake in am important match ever.
But we actually played much better in that game.

We are beyond terrible this season. Nothing works. Like every single team is better than us. Even Lille ffs :lol:

Dortmund already dangerous on the break again. Real trying to step up and creating more pressure.