Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 3: October 22-23

Tijjani Reijnders is a wonderful player. The kind of Eredivise players we should be after. Not the 100 Million Antonys…

Tijjani Reijnders is a wonderful player. The kind of Eredivise players we should be after. Not the 100 Million Antonys…
Came as a surprise to everyone that he went to Milan, let alone become a success there. He wasn't always a standout at AZ (though he was in his last 6 months there).

I think he'd probably drown similarly to all the other not quite top players you sign.

No particularly standout matches today, but I guess I'll watch Real Madrid v Dortmund. Mostly because Real have been pretty shit so far this season and Dortmund might be extra motivated to get revenge.

Why?makes more sense to me than playing all 9 at same time.

It's the same tomorrow and the two games aren't are all that enticing. But then you have 4 or 5 of the bigger teams all on at the same time at 8.

A 2/7 split makes absolutely no sense at all when it's done like that.

Damn, the coin just dropped that Real indeed got Mbappé. Had not watched them yet this season and somehow it had not become real :lol:

It's the same tomorrow and the two games aren't are all that enticing. But then you have 4 or 5 of the bigger teams all on at the same time at 8.

It is about the broadcasters… today italian broadcasters have Milan and Juventus at different kickoff times…. Tomorrow Germans get Leverkusen early and Bayern at the normal time. Same for British TV tomorrow, they will be happy to show Celtic at an earlier time…

Slow evening. If Bayern Barca tomorrow hasn't seen four goals by minute 25, i'll be disappointed.

I'd rather have the opportunity to watch an early game than not though. What else is on at time? A choice of House of games or watching the news, depressing. Especially the former.

Anyone watching the Madrid game on TNT? I swear the commentator just said "Norway got fecked 5-1 last week"
That's some accurate reporting. Kudos to him.

Boring game. We look poor yet again.

Flick must be laughing his ass off.

Own Goal from the goalkeeper's ass. 1-0 Arse.

Dead atmosphere inside the Emirates, and a bit of dead game to be honest. Fluky goal, nothing much else happening.