Antony under investigation by Brazilian authorities for domestic abuse | Inquiries ended | Back in the squad

Is that true?

Even if so it's a larger percentage of a smaller number.

None of which alters the real figures of 1.7 million women being the victims of domestic abuse.

My initial point, that you took issue with was that this number dwarfs the number of men abused and falsely accused.

The false accusations is what the discussion was about befure you took umbrage.
Nobody took umbrage, just pointed out some very common truth don't get worked up over something that does actually connect to your original point. Even if it dwarfs, it's important to the general topic.

The United doctor bit was part of what was leaked on June 6, and it did strike me as a potential f*ck up. But yeah time will tell.

So depressing, whomever is to blame.
Could be why United are very quiet on this and the non-statemennt statement.

It can't be that only United are having players with such issues. Hope the allegations encourage others whose partners are in other clubs to also speak up.

Nobody took umbrage, just pointed out some very common truth don't get worked up over something that does actually connect to your original point. Even if it dwarfs, it's important to the general topic.

No my point was, with the stats I posted (1.7 million women as victims of domedtic abuse) it's amazing that some people's reaction is that it's a hard time to be a young man. I stand by that. It's quite leap in my opinion.

:lol:

But seriously why is she the target of so many posters?

She's a a Tory shill who lied about Corbyn,

I don't understand, so the club is being accused of trying to cover up the crime even though it was United doctors who helped her and the allegations still went public over the summer??

Licensed medical professionals wouldn't ever publicize any treatment or issues they work on regardless in most circumstances by law...

We don't have any depth in our squad but at least we have 'the wolf' from Pulp Fiction. Priorities.

Only this club has this happened to them twice in a row.
Feck it, let's have a club full of Juan Matas....

No my point was, with the stats I posted (1.7 million women as victims of domedtic abuse) it's amazing that some people's reaction is that it's a hard time to be a young man. I stand by that. It's quite leap in my opinion.
How is one related to the other? Yeah it's hard time to be a young man actually. Take Ukraine for example, thousands of young men (and women) are butchered every day, while 1 week ago when I was in Greece, 4 busses of Ukraine women (young and old) arrived for vacations, not a single men was among them.

How is one related to the other? Yeah it's hard time to be a young man actually. Take Ukraine for example, thousands of young men (and women) are butchered every day, while 1 week ago when I was in Greece, 4 busses of Ukraine women (young and old) arrived for vacations, not a single men was among them.
What a great example.

Christ on a bike. This was in a conversation in a thread about domestic abuse with a poster from Ireland, not Kiev, who was worried about bringing up young boys in a world of false accusations. That was his reaction to this story. Context is king.

Possibly dumb question: did this happen across 3 jurisdictions? Amsterdam, Sao Paolo and Manchester?

I'm not sure I understand how the club doctor could be accused, I thought all these allegations came from before he even signed for United ?

Yep, first and only.

The point being a club with strong leadership could ignore the noise and do what they believe is right for the player and the club. The fact we’re giving this person any attention just shows the sad state of affairs.

There is no Utd helped if there was a cover up. No corporation would risk that no matter how valuable the asset, especially after the me too movement. That’s made up bs imo.

The point being a club with strong leadership could ignore the noise and do what they believe is right for the player and the club. The fact we’re giving this person any attention just shows the sad state of affairs.

The club don't care what she says, it's just the incels on redcafe.

7y7cwx.jpg

Club doctor part is already removed and its “doctors part of Antony’s personal team” as per allegation. Not a single reporter has mentioned the role of club doctors.

What’s the latest on him? I haven’t got the time to go through all 30 over pages. Is he going to play for the club in the next game?

What’s the latest on him? I haven’t got the time to go through all 30 over pages. Is he going to play for the club in the next game?
If I were betting on it I’d be staking a shit load of money that he won’t be playing.

The club just put out a statement. As it stands, he's still available, the club didn't suspend him (and I believe they don't want to), but it really depends what the authorities will do next.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t, unless there’s further development between now and the next game.

Hopefully it’s Pellistri’s chance
Yeah, I agree. I rather give Pellistri a run instead too. Sancho has been given so many chances, probably he is just another system player like Kagawa or something like that.

Why’s it always our players with the negative story’s?! Can’t remember the last time we had a season of happiness instead of the squad morale being crap.

You would hope so.

Mount will surely play as part of a front 3 with Rashford and Bruno.

I personally think that’s our best option for the season anyway based on what I’ve since day one but this detracts away from this thread.

I’m not sure how the club will play this one out. I believe some of these are complaints that have already been made in the past and he has already made a statement about it (not sure if this is official or what).

I am a little worried that they might be swayed by public opinion/social media/trial by media again and the club will act ‘appropriately’.