2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

The inflation was caused by supply chain issues and long term lax monetary policy, not Biden or Trump.
That's what I wrote, didn't I? During the pandemic there were many temporary closures that affected production. So supply was already low. The supply chain issues aggravated the low demand even further. Many and long delays due to the measurements to control the pandemic.

If supply is down, the most stupid thing you can do to send everybody a stimulus package especially if these people are trapped at home and haven't much to do.
That's exactly what the Trump administration did. Not only once but twice, if I remember correctly.

The monetary policy was lax for years and didn't cause inflation as the money didn't reach the end users. Trump's free paychecks, however, did exactly do that and the result was high inflation. Europe acted similarly but too an lesser extend. That's why inflation hit the US the strongest. In Asia, mainly China and Japan, inflation wasn't much an issue despite the pandemic.

What a dumb ass comment.
Tis a joke. Relax.

But in all seriousness, Trump did curry favour with black voters by freeing Kodak Black and pardoning Lil Wayne.
I have read that there is an expectation he will do the same for Young Thug and YSL, especially given Trump has a vendetta against Fani Willis. That has dragged on for nearly two years with no court date in sight.

Last edited:
It's always about Harris is underperforming with men. How about females? Not only are there more female than male voters but Trump's narcissist and macho behavior must repel many female voters. And then there is off course the issue with abortion.

Shouldn't it be enough if Harris gets enough female votes to win the election?

I''ll be a dictator for one day only
The police need one really violent day to sort out crime
If needs be, people on the left will be handled by the military

Hey @Sweet Square how did that quote start again? First they came for the...???

I''ll be a dictator for one day only
The police need one really violent day to sort out crime
If needs be, people on the left will be handled by the military

It's not that this is unlike him to say it - I absolutely expect it too, however a little more context than a screenshot of a reddit post would be great.

It's not that this is unlike him to say it - I absolutely expect it too, however a little more context than a screenshot of a reddit post would be great.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnn-a...by-trump-vow-to-use-military-on-enemy-within/

On Sunday, he doubled down on Fox News.

“We have some sick people, radical left lunatics,” he said. “It should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard or if really necessary by the military.” Trump cited Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) as an example of one such “lunatic.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/thats-w...sists-trump-didnt-actually-say-thing-he-said/

Thanks. Yeah, country is broken beyond repair, If this guy is at a coin toss away from a second term.

The "pro-trump" CNN guy tried to spin it as "oh trump was talking about it like Biden talked about handling Jan 6th", they can barely even throw out a cover story for this straight up fascism.

Very concerning that the current democratic nominee is glad the incoming dictator is safe and well.

If you really think Trump and the Republican Party are the new Nazis why are you posting on a football forum ? Log off and start gathering a armed resistance! The reality is you don’t seriously believe the dictator nonsense.

It’s just cosplay and a way to give some meaning to what is a very bleak election.

Ask yourself if, were this happening under the Trump administration, you'd be giving the benefit of the doubt to Mike Pompeo over "ceasefire" (that isn't a ceasefire) talks that never went anywhere.

Ask yourself this. With an election on the horizon, why would Blinken and the Biden administration not want an ceasefire? The war in Gaza is a millstone around the neck of the Dems chances of retaining the White House.

If Trump and Pompeo were in office and trying to negotiate a ceasefire under the same circumstances, with an election upcoming, there would have far less pressure on them to push for one. Some may say that it is politically advantageous for a Republican administration to continue to back Israel, no matter what the toll is in Gaza.

There is no one in the Republican party talking about the plight of the Palestinians. Infact, the word "Palestinian" is used as a slur by Republicans to tar Democrats with.

We know that Trump wants to do with Gaza.. Trump Gaza - Hotels, Villas, Golf and Country Club....
https://www.politico.eu/article/gaza-better-monaco-donald-trump/

The inflation was caused by supply chain issues and long term lax monetary policy, not Biden or Trump. Inflation returning to controlled levels was caused monetary policy, and somewhat because of supply chain issued sorting themselves out, not Biden or Trump.

Please let me know where i said anything contrary to this..

I think you are getting me confused with the person i was responding to.

Mamala calling out bullying, online harassment and hate crimes against Muslim children in America, while she incinerates them in Gaza. Shut Up Shut Up Shut Up.

GZ5WfjPWoAAXu7p

Joe Rogan has reach, so it can't hurt, but those big numbers can be misleading, his viewership demographics, 20 something year old, male, conspiracy-dudes has to be the least reliable group you could rely on to come out and vote.

As per the tweet i posted, 46% of people described as "avid" Rogan fans are 18 to 34 males. I agree, this is an unreliable demographic. But it is a demographic she is underwater with, so why not let them get to hear her message unfiltered?

I have heard it said many times that when people get to hear her without the filter of right wing media, they like what she is about. And i think the conversational format of Rogan suits her better than going on Fox with Bret Baier. Rogan lets his guests talk - Baier is going to be jumping down her throat if she doesn't give him a clear answer straight away.

Remember the Obama interview with Bret Baier? Go look up that. He wouldn't let him finish any of his answer.

If your cultural reference is Roy Chubby Brown in a US election thread, me thinks you don't have your finger on the pulse of that is happening here in America.
It was more of a reference to what you consider a “joke”. I posted polling data on a discussion about the Iraq war and you posted this -

Stimulus checks with Trump's name on in 2020
The First Step Act
Perceived broken promises from Biden
Inflation
Harris a former DA
Diddy arrested

Big reasons she is losing black men.
and then complained about posts with no value or nuance of insight. This is very bizarre.

Last edited:
As per the tweet i posted, 46% of people described as "avid" Rogan fans are 18 to 34 males. I agree, this is an unreliable demographic. But it is a demographic she is underwater with, so why not let them get to hear her message unfiltered?

I have heard it said many times that when people get to hear her without the filter of right wing media, they like what she is about. And i think the conversational format of Rogan suits her better than going on Fox with Bret Baier. Rogan lets his guests talk - Baier is going to be jumping down her throat if she doesn't give him a clear answer straight away.

Remember the Obama interview with Bret Baier? Go look up that. He wouldn't let him finish any of his answer.
There’s literally no downside to going on Rogan. He is not a tough interviewer, she can speak directly to a voter base she needs to chip into, and even if she doesn’t win a single vote, she proves that she’s willing to go behind enemy lines to give an interview outside her comfort zone, meaning Trump can’t use that attack anymore.

It was more of a reference to what you consider a “joke”. I posted polling data on a discussion about the Iraq war and you posted this -

and then complained about posts with no value or nuance of insight. This is very bizarre.

Relax, that is clearly a joke. If you find that racist, then report it to a mod.
Or are you another Trump Snowflake?

Joe Rogan has reach, so it can't hurt, but those big numbers can be misleading, his viewership demographics, 20 something year old, male, conspiracy-dudes has to be the least reliable group you could rely on to come out and vote.

They’re a lost cohort group. She could spend 90% of the interview discussing policy, facts, economic factors, and the 10% of airtime that she couldn’t be exacting would be clipped up and feed these indoctrinated clowns.

I’d not trust him to talk over her, to not narrow a point of argument into a space he can ‘win’, say; Border crossings.

He’s actually not a problem on the odd occasion. He’d be deferential to Obama and was to Sanders. You just know he’d see her not answering questions about Biden as being evasive. He’d say shit like ‘Do you not think the people need to know?’ He’d treat her talking about Trumps senility as false equivalence.

The guy is lost as a human. Toxic to his core.

The upside for her would be huge if the fella kept his head on straight. But it’s all downside as he won’t. He’s an abject cnut.

There’s literally no downside to going on Rogan. He is not a tough interviewer, she can speak directly to a voter base she needs to chip into, and even if she doesn’t win a single vote, she proves that she’s willing to go behind enemy lines to give an interview outside her comfort zone, meaning Trump can’t use that attack anymore.

I agree.

That is the thing about Rogan. He lets people talk - often for the worse because the people he has on often talk garbage.

It is strange how the criticism of Kamala has evolved....

"She won't do interviews" .... Does interview on CNN with Walz.
"Won't do interviews solo" She does 60 mins and multiple others.
"Cant to live interviews" Does multiple live interviews and eviscerates Trump on the debate.
"She will only do friendly interviews". Agrees to go on Fox and potentially Rogan.

On CNN last night Scott Jennings, who has criticised her with all of the above now says she must be desperate for going on Fox.

She cant win with these people!

They’re a lost cohort group. She could spend 90% of the interview discussing policy, facts, economic factors, and the 10% of airtime that she couldn’t be exacting would be clipped up and feed these indoctrinated clowns.

I’d not trust him to talk over her, to not narrow a point of argument into a space he can ‘win’, say; Border crossings.

He’s actually not a problem on the odd occasion. He’d be deferential to Obama and was to Sanders. You just know he’d see her not answering questions about Biden as being evasive. He’d say shit like ‘Do you not think the people need to know?’ He’d treat her talking about Trumps senility as false equivalence.

The guy is lost as a human. Toxic to his core.

The upside for her would be huge if the fella kept his head on straight. But it’s all downside as he won’t. He’s an abject cnut.

Couldn't that be said of any politician on any interview ever?

If you are a candidate and that is your thought process, then why even bother getting out of bed in the morning?

If it happens, let's see, but i don't think he is going to be out there to score points against her.

Mamala calling out bullying, online harassment and hate crimes against Muslim children in America, while she incinerates them in Gaza. Shut Up Shut Up Shut Up.

GZ5WfjPWoAAXu7p
The Gaza ‘war’ is a no-win scenario for democrats. Holding Israel accountable will alienate a lot of voters who are pro Israel.

I think in the face of what is happening, that shouldn’t matter anymore and we should stop sending help to Israel. The result could be Trump wins the election.

That's what I wrote, didn't I? During the pandemic there were many temporary closures that affected production. So supply was already low. The supply chain issues aggravated the low demand even further. Many and long delays due to the measurements to control the pandemic.

If supply is down, the most stupid thing you can do to send everybody a stimulus package especially if these people are trapped at home and haven't much to do.
That's exactly what the Trump administration did. Not only once but twice, if I remember correctly.

The monetary policy was lax for years and didn't cause inflation as the money didn't reach the end users. Trump's free paychecks, however, did exactly do that and the result was high inflation. Europe acted similarly but too an lesser extend. That's why inflation hit the US the strongest. In Asia, mainly China and Japan, inflation wasn't much an issue despite the pandemic.

No, the stimulus did not cause inflation to spike.

Please let me know where i said anything contrary to this..

I think you are getting me confused with the person i was responding to.

I'm not confusing you with anyone. Someone said something wrong, you replied with "you know this, I know this, other people don't". That is you agreeing, and agreeing with something wrong is the same as saying something wrong.

Couldn't that be said of any politician on any interview ever?

If you are a candidate and that is your thought process, then why even bother getting out of bed in the morning?

If it happens, let's see, but i don't think he is going to be out there to score points against her.

It could. Which is why they engage with journalists. Not roided up accidentally popular gonads with Napoleon complexes.

Not out there to score points against her? Give over. He’s an awful fella and won’t engage in Good faith as he’s like a dog with a bone when he thinks he has a point, even if that point is crafted in the middle of someone’s sentence. He drills down on narrow points as if it invalidates the totality of message.

Awful fella.

It could. Which is why they engage with journalists. Not roided up accidentally popular gonads with Napoleon complexes.

Not out there to score points against her? Give over. He’s an awful fella and won’t engage in Good faith as he’s like a dog with a bone when he thinks he has a point, even if that point is crafted in the middle of someone’s sentence. He drills down on narrow points as if it invalidates the totality of message.

Awful fella.

She engaged with 60 mins - "real journalists". Her worst answers got clipped up and are now on Trump campaign TV ads. It's the way it goes. It would seem that her campain thinks she doesn't have the luxury to just do scripted rallies.

Like it or not, he has an average of 11 million people listening to each of his episode. That will be as many as are watching all cable news stations for any given hour of the day.

She goes on Fox News, Rogan and is asking for a debate. That shines a light on Trump hiding in his safe spaces.