2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

sddefault.jpg
Real heroes are never made public.

No reply so. Not surprised really.
You gave unknown people who said non-specified things the best part of 50 minutes to answer a question which would involve specific knowledge of the Democratic and Republican Party platforms, when only one party has had a convention. Do you really think, given the politics of this forum, that there are dozens upon dozens of closeted Trump supporters?

You gave unknown people who said non-specified things the best part of 50 minutes to answer a question which would involve specific knowledge of the Democratic and Republican Party platforms, when only one party has had a convention. Do you really think, given the politics of this forum, that there are dozens upon dozens of closeted Trump supporters?
Not trump supports but a couple of posters have a total naivety on the choice this November in a country that's pretty fecked right now. Their dick reply highlights that.
One side has passed a lot that has made people's lives somwhat better the other has not. As far as I can see one side has a plan and wants to govern appropriately (watery as baby shit but still something), what does the other choice offer. What did we learn from the republican convention?
The election is so much more than the clown show that is Biden v Trump. When there is a shift every two years in the house and a +1 in the Senate it's going to stay volatile and everyday normal order of business becomes a battle because of idiots like MTG or people getting silenced and labeled because of their criticism of Isreal.

Not trump supports but a couple of posters have a total naivety on the choice this November in a country that's pretty fecked right now. Their dick reply highlights that.
One side has passed a lot that has made people's lives somwhat better the other has not. As far as I can see one side has a plan and wants to govern appropriately (watery as baby shit but still something), what does the other choice offer. What did we learn from the republican convention?
The election is so much more than the clown show that is Biden v Trump. When there is a shift every two years in the house and a +1 in the Senate it's going to stay volatile and everyday normal order of business becomes a battle because of idiots like MTG or people getting silenced and labeled because of their criticism of Isreal.
I mean there are a couple of Trump supporters, to be fair.

I am not enjoying the looming threat of an authoritarian US. My concern is that sticking with Biden will rubber stamp a Trump victory. Biden is still a fairly conservative politician by European standards, and that does provoke a lot of criticism too, given the make-up of the message board. Anyway, my best of luck to you, especially in Maryland.

I mean there are a couple of Trump supporters, to be fair.

I am not enjoying the looming threat of an authoritarian US. My concern is that sticking with Biden will rubber stamp a Trump victory. Biden is still a fairly conservative politician by European standards, and that does provoke a lot of criticism too, given the make-up of the message board. Anyway, my best of luck to you, especially in Maryland.
You are right my friend

If Trump wins then the Democrats has only themselves to blame. They knew that Biden was too old for this

Trump has something like >90% odds vs Biden, and his odds against the rest are climbing every day Biden resists like a toddler tantrum.

The dems have used all of their energy on trump and the republican party. They never focus on the politics.

Instead of looking at what to improve within the party they spend their time talking about how dangerous Trump is.

What they are saying aint wrong, but their focus is.

The choice for November is clear: "not Trump" but the not Trump option, currently Biden, is fully deserved its criticism. And this criticism should be everywhere because is the current POTUS and the POTUS (and candidate) needs to be pressured to improve or he will continue to do what is not right

Is there a reason why I, a non american, should be more concerned about american families than gazan families?

Everything points to an open convention, no endorsements on the horizon. Let's hope the Dems avoid a civil war that will only benefit the Republicans. Gonna be quite the show for the next four months.

So Roosevelt.. I mean Obama, errrrr.. Obiden
is standing down as the republican nominininimason errugghhh mmmeehhggg bluuuuurrrrr who’s mother cooking for I like rice crispies for president.