2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

He's out of control.

Trump posting he 'Hates Taylor Swift'

Vance getting fecked on national TV admitting he and Trump have created the pet eating stories and tried to change it now to geese. Also continuing the dog whistling about the Haitians being illegal immigrants despite them not being. And on top of that saying it's Kamala's open border policy despite it not being an open border at all. Now this clown saying this shit.

What the feck USA?

Btw all this conveniently has now been forgotten as someone (a Trump Voter) was near him with a gun. Stories about gunshots continue to be unconfirmed and differing. Some are now reporting the Secret Service wee the only people to discharge their weapons. But that aside..... What the feck?

wtf is that from Musk... has he become so jealous of the engagement his bots and nazi friends get from their stochastic terrorism that he tried to out do them all?

That’s so low for Musk too ask the question why is nobody trying too assassinate Harris.

Harris is not trying too break US democracy for a start.

Trump most certainly is, and that is going too get people scared and worried and lash out at him.

Democracy is about the peaceful hand over of power from one party or person to another, when your stint is up or your voted out. Trump has unequivocally not been peaceful about it since losing his presidency, he’s incited violence, and he’s also insinuated change too the political system where by voters will never have too vote again, that’s from his mouth, and too hunt those who opposed him and wronged him.

Trump does not understand democracy, he’s highly dangerous.

fingers crossed for the next assassinat………

With Musks tweet and the general fervour ramping up ahead of the election, I'd ask for extra security if I was Harris or 'Waltz.

I genuinely think the world would become a worse place if he was shot, Maga has to be defeated at the ballot box rather than an assassination, an electoral defeat will provoke an angry and nasty response as we saw in 2020, if Trump is killed who knows what the Maga crowd will do.

Yeah, the only way the Republicans reform, and effectively ends MAGA is through consecutive electoral defeats. Killing Trump helps no one. Might even propel Vance to the presidency.

Can you be charged with inciting violence in the States? If so the police should be banging on Musk's door

Yeah, the only way the Republicans reform, and effectively ends MAGA is through consecutive electoral defeats. Killing Trump helps no one. Might even propel Vance to the presidency.
I’d be more concerned about it propelling the country into some kind of civil conflict.

A J.D. Vance presidency would probably the ultimate case of failing upwards.

Tweet appears to have been deleted, presumably his lawyers shat bricks when they saw it.

Tweet appears to have been deleted, presumably his lawyers shat bricks when they saw it.
I struggle to think how one would proof that this question is a call to violence. I mean it obviously is. But I don’t see how one would proof so in a court of law.

I struggle to think how one would proof that this question is a call to violence. I mean it obviously is. But I don’t see how one would proof so in a court of law.
Would you want to be the owner of that tweet if you were him if in 2 weeks time Harris is shot in the head and killed?

Would you want to be the owner of that tweet if you were him if in 2 weeks time Harris is shot in the head and killed?
Nope. It wouldn’t look good. But I don’t think I’d get sentenced for anything. But I’m no expert on these matters, so could be wrong.

Nope. It wouldn’t look good. But I don’t think I’d get sentenced for anything. But I’m no expert on these matters, so could be wrong.
Sentenced? Maybe not but it’s the most litigious country on earth so expect a civil case.

Can you be charged with inciting violence in the States? If so the police should be banging on Musk's door

Richest man on the planet isn’t going too have the police knock on his door

He’s not above the law

But he kinda is unfortunately

Months ago I said that if Trump was such a big deal, why didn't anyone try to kill him.

America, I owe you an apology. I wasn't really familiar with your game.

There's Canadian Geese on that course (there's Canadian Geese on every golf course on the planet, pesky feckers get everywhere) he was just doing his civic duty and trying to feed his family.

But yeah, it seems maybe he didn't fire at all.

It's Florida, a lot of gun nutters, rednecks, and good guys with guns down there. For all we know, some good 'ol boy was walking down the street with his legally purchased high-capacity weapon on his way to show it off to his pals, or maybe go to a shooting range. Then rambo secret service guy goes apeshit.

I'm so scared that he'll win...again. If he does then America deserves what they get. Can't keep voting for a clown and don't expect a circus.

But "America" doesn't vote for this clown or the GOP nominee, the Dem nominee most often wins the popular vote. It's a system delivering these "wins" and it won't be changed despite half the voting segment (or more as some GOP base have also stated such in past years) desiring so.

Hardly an assassination attempt if he didn't shoot. Americans spend loads of time in shrubbery with thier weapons.

If so please before the election. Would be a disaster, if he won, gets shot and this nutcase Vance will become president.

Maybe Vance is secretly courting the full power and greenlighting Trump (with help from others inside). If there ever was a conspiracy I wanted to believe was true it would be this. Well that and the governments have found ETs/working with ETs.

I don't wish death upon the man, so it would be best for these attempts on his life to stop, but as conservatives say, gun violence is just a "fact of life", and now they wonder why people don't care about this? Ironic.

Americans can't shoot for shit.
Photos of the two would-be assassins have been released by the PA:
Stormtrooper_%28Star_Wars%29.png
Stormtrooper_%28Star_Wars%29.png

Let's get this thread back to issues that concern the average voter: The weaponization of the justice system to go after whale beheaders.

Maybe this wasn't so much an assassination attempt as a "stickler for the rules" providing oversight whilst Trump was upto his usual shenanigans on the golf course. As a notorious golf cheat maybe a club "member" was disputing all the "plaques" that every Trump golf club has, showing that Trump holds the "club record" for best round at the course.

So as Trump "finds" his ball on the fairway, rather than the rough it seemed to land in....CRACK! a well aimed shot can reposition his golf ball in the correct location.

so the two attemps has come from some 20 year old nerdy kid and a crazy former trumpite

any chance the next attempt could be a disgruntled navy seal sniper ?

Colleges in Springfield, Ohio, move to online instruction after threats targeting Haitians
COLUMBUS, Ohio — University and college campuses in Springfield, Ohio, canceled activities and moved to remote instruction on Sunday after receiving threats of violence tied to false claims about the city's Haitian immigrants.

Wittenberg University canceled all sporting events and other activities on Sunday and said classes will be remote on Monday. Clark State College also canceled activities, closed all its campuses, and will conduct instruction virtually for the week.

The two schools are the latest victims after a series of threats against government offices, schools, hospitals, and other facilities. The city of Springfield was thrust into the national spotlight after former President Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance, began sharing misinformation about immigrants in the city stealing and eating pets.
There really should be some consequences for knowingly causing this.
Three elementary schools were evacuated, and a middle school and the City Hall were closed over the last week after receiving threatening calls and bomb threats. Bomb threats also forced two area hospitals into lockdown on Saturday.

In more important news:

Only one poll, but it would be great if Nevada could be in play for real.

It obviously wouldn't, but it would be one hell of a bad look. Extreme PR damage, could tank the share price of Tesla etc I suppose as well.