2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Predestination paradoxes foiling time travellers attempts to intervene before the cataclysmic Trump presidency - ultimately the attempts to kill him would prove to be the catalysts to his reelection

It was -9 and -5.5 respectively in 16 and 20, if come November its -4 or less then it will be in play 2028. Clinton lost Georgia by 5 in 2016 and Biden barely eked it out in 20, for instance.

California was a solid GOP state all the way to late 80s/early 90s, even in the 00s it elected a GOP governor, now it's solid blue.

That being said, demographic is not destiny, urban dwellers lean D but young Latino men are proving a troublesome group for D to capture, you just cant assume that because they arent white they will inevitably vote for you. 3rd or 4th generation Hispanics in general identify as Americans and arent susceptible to lenient immigration rhetorics (not that it matters, since D is basically running on 2010s Republican immigration platform anyway)

California has never been as conservative as Texas, at least from what I understand. Even under Republicans, the state has had a long history of progressive movements and liberal policies. Texas, on the other hand, seems to be quite the opposite.

2 assassination attempts in 2 months? Nah, SS can’t be that incompetent - I call BS
I don’t know what’s going on, but hopefully this wasn’t an assassination attempt. Most importantly, let’s hope it doesn’t become an issue.

Maybe if all the high officials would have 1 attempt a month would rethink on the gun ownership thingy

California has never been as conservative as Texas, at least from what I understand. Even under Republicans, the state has had a long history of progressive movements and liberal policies. Texas, on the other hand, seems to be quite the opposite.
Yeah California conservatives of the 80s were more fiscal conservative, hawkish defense and (fairly) socially liberal/ open to immigration reform, even the product of Heritage that was Reagan supported pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants in his 80 campaigns.

Texas were always more redneck/religious/batshit crazy/conspiratorial. Nowadays though the red part of Cali is pretty much the same as TX.

Maybe if all the high officials would have 1 attempt a month would rethink on the gun ownership thingy
:lol: Look up Steve Scalise.

Also, being attacked by a violent mob did not flip the GOP half of congress, in fact they are backing the instigator and supporting his pledge to free their own attackers.

It's almost like giving more than 300 million people easy access to all sorts of crazy guns is a bad idea. Especially when you live a place with insane wealth inequality, poor social mobility and a dualistic way of thinking. And then add 10 years of toxic political debates just to spice things up.

People try to get under his skin by criticising his policy, or the horrific things he says, but that stuff just bounces off him.

As his next press conference, or better yet if there's another debate, someone should ask if he's thankful that he isn't very good at golf - giving SS agents ample time to spot his would be killer.

I swear we had this discussion in both 2020 and 2016. And in 2018 when Beto raised a mountain of money and still went quite short of winning.

It is gradually shifting blue, same way as how the universe is gradually shifting towards its death. If you want we can bet that GOP will win all senate and President races this decade.
Beto went on a we're taking your guns off you campaign, losing by 2.5% was pretty good TBH, TX isn't going totally blue but Cruz going down is definitely possible

The problem is he’s now the boy who cried wolf. JD admitting that they just make shit up to prove points has absolutely cooked the goose (pun very much intended) on any bullshit that comes out between now and November to any logically thinking person.

After he purportedly was shot, nobody gave a feck so why would they care now?

He's out of control.

Trump posting he 'Hates Taylor Swift'

Vance getting fecked on national TV admitting he and Trump have created the pet eating stories and tried to change it now to geese. Also continuing the dog whistling about the Haitians being illegal immigrants despite them not being. And on top of that saying it's Kamala's open border policy despite it not being an open border at all. Now this clown saying this shit.

What the feck USA?

Btw all this conveniently has now been forgotten as someone (a Trump Voter) was near him with a gun. Stories about gunshots continue to be unconfirmed and differing. Some are now reporting the Secret Service wee the only people to discharge their weapons. But that aside..... What the feck?

He's out of control.

Trump posting he 'Hates Taylor Swift'

Vance getting fecked on national TV admitting he and Trump have created the pet eating stories and tried to change it now to geese. Also continuing the dog whistling about the Haitians being illegal immigrants despite them not being. And on top of that saying it's Kamala's open border policy despite it not being an open border at all. Now this clown saying this shit.

What the feck USA?

Btw all this conveniently has now been forgotten as someone (a Trump Voter) was near him with a gun. Stories about gunshots continue to be unconfirmed and differing. Some are now reporting the Secret Service wee the only people to discharge their weapons. But that aside..... What the feck?

I’m embarrassed that my country descended to this. It’s one thing, quite normal actually, to exaggerate your opponent’s faults and its routine to ignore evidence that destroys your position, but Trump is on a different planet in terms of pure depravity and malice.

Not clear if the suspect has fired shots.

But even if he fired a shot, maybe it had nothing to do with Trump.

Not clear if the suspect has fired shots.

But even if he fired a shot, maybe it had nothing to do with Trump.

There's Canadian Geese on that course (there's Canadian Geese on every golf course on the planet, pesky feckers get everywhere) he was just doing his civic duty and trying to feed his family.

But yeah, it seems maybe he didn't fire at all.

I’m embarrassed that my country descended to this. It’s one thing, quite normal actually, to exaggerate your opponent’s faults and its routine to ignore evidence that destroys your position, but Trump is on a different planet in terms of pure depravity and malice.
I'm so scared that he'll win...again. If he does then America deserves what they get. Can't keep voting for a clown and don't expect a circus.

At this point I reckon there's a fair chance that Trump goes out to a bullet over natural causes. He's always been a big loud figure that courts violence but now America has their proof of concept. He's probably the biggest target for a public shooting spectacle, except for a school obviously.

I struggle to get over the fact that gunfire around a president/ex-president/presidential candidate has to be analysed to work out if it was an assassination attempt, or just people going about their general gun-toting business!

Here's an interview with the guy arrested for the events earlier while Trump was playing golf.

Also a Vivek/Haley supporter that isn't going down well with the MAGA crowd who so badly want him to be a Democrat.

As I saw in a post the first time this happened:

"These attempted 'assassinations' are the kind of thing Vought would do every time Homelander was becoming unpopular"

And I totally agree with that

Here's an interview with the guy arrested for the events earlier while Trump was playing golf.

Also a Vivek/Haley supporter that isn't going down well with the MAGA crowd who so badly want him to be a Democrat.

The funny thing about that is that someone who would attempt to shoot the fecking president is far more likely to be one of these right wing, gun crazy types, rather than a liberal

Not to make light of a serious situation, but it is ironic how attempts to kill Trump revives his campaign and gives the campaign oxygen in the media landscape. From eating costs and dogs in springfield to assaasins hiding in bushes - mental.

At this point I reckon there's a fair chance that Trump goes out to a bullet over natural causes. He's always been a big loud figure that courts violence but now America has their proof of concept. He's probably the biggest target for a public shooting spectacle, except for a school obviously.
If so please before the election. Would be a disaster, if he won, gets shot and this nutcase Vance will become president.

Surely that Musk tweet is inciting violence? So in a week he's threatening to impregnate the biggest star in the world against her will, and suggesting to a rabid bunch of incel 'men' that someone should kill the President. What a guy.

On Trump, I can't imagine this will play any differently. The base is locked. The anti Trump crowd is locked.

Harris needs to get out early this week and get the narrative back to hers.

Despite what you (or almost all of us) think of Trump can we not wish death on him please? The word may be a better place without certain people but please don't put us in the position of having to choose who ca and who can't be wished dead before handing out or not handing out warnings. The answer is that we will be forced to hand out warnings to everyone and we don't wat to do that if it can be helped. Some opinions should remain internalised.

I mean, the reason they all want guns is so they can rise up against oppressive governments. This seems to be all by design.

Despite what you (or almost all of us) think of Trump can we not wish death on him please? The word may be a better place without certain people but please don't put us in the position of having to choose who ca and who can't be wished dead before handing out or not handing out warnings. The answer is that we will be forced to hand out warnings to everyone and we don't wat to do that if it can be helped. Some opinions should remain internalised.
I genuinely think the world would become a worse place if he was shot, Maga has to be defeated at the ballot box rather than an assassination, an electoral defeat will provoke an angry and nasty response as we saw in 2020, if Trump is killed who knows what the Maga crowd will do.