2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

All that Wisconsin cheese makes you a Trump fan I guess, don't worry, I'll give you a bit of Louisiana Tabasco to help you out ;)
A. Cheese
B. Do not even joke about that.
C. Not in WI anymore, those winters man.....
D. Cheese
E. Louisiana hot sauce? Sign me up!

Election interference right out there in the open, "judges" says Trump is untouchable until after the election.

Why is Nate highlighting Patriot Polling over Yougov? To justify his apparent flawed model?

"Vote for Trump once, shame on you. Vote for Trump twice, won't have to vote again."
Did he vote for him in 2016?

Given what Trump said about his brother I'd be surprised TBH if he's ever voted for him

I thought he would have written "that was some weird shit" :lol:

:lol:

Did he vote for him in 2016?

Given what Trump said about his brother I'd be surprised TBH if he's ever voted for him

Nope, as per https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/george-w-bush-laura-bush-no-clinton-trump-vote-230957

Also, quickly, found the following article about W staying out of politics publically: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...8/george-w-bush-talk-about-trump/73955379007/

So of the $361m, 42% was from small donors?

Yes, that is fantastic. But one has to assume both campains have PACs. working for them that are spending just as much.

It was said that Musk is giving a Trump PAC $45m a month...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/electi...a-month-to-a-new-pro-trump-super-pac-dda53823

We now know he is paying his way into government.
Musk refuted that he was giving that much, a lot of Trump's donations are small donors as well, but he pays some of his legal bills with it!

Musk paying to get in to Government and promoting Trump as well as other countries right wing leaders. He's got Trump on a string here and the MAGA lot absolutely love it, and it's beyond frightening.

Last time it was Kushner who got a $2.1 BILLION payment from the Saudis and Ivanka who reportedly got over $600 million from China in contracts and trademark deals.

How much could Musk make? And to what cost? Today he claimed his satellites for Starlink account for 75% of the satellites in space. Starlink that could and has been used for positive reasons, but recent accusations have been levelled with it being suggested it was unavailable to Ukraine during important offensive assaults but at the same time also reported to be being used to aid Russia. In short, being used to dictate wars.

How is all this possible while at the same time being offered a very important role into the ins and outs, reorganising and restructuring of some of the most secret and important foreign and domestic intelligence gathering, law enforcement, homeland protecting agencies in the world?

I just cannot see how it's not more of a concern. It really is something you would expect to see in a James.Bond movie. He is Elliot Carver mixed with Blowfeld and Donald Trump Jr.

We are all fecked.

Word of advice to Harris campaign, this is one endorsement you don't want to talk about, or acknowledge.

Letting your friends shoot your own citizens in the head seems to be very Biden Summer (fall, winter, spring).

It really is embarrassing if they remain silent about the IDF murdering their own citizens. Bad enough when it's Israeli, Palestinian, or Lebanese citizens but young Americans, you're not even pretending any more if you don't react.

Does it matter when we know the majority of money comes from PACs?
It does matter, 400m cash on hand that they can’t physically spend all of it in the 2 months left and still soliciting more donations.

They already sent a bunch downballot the other day ( ~25m). Not sure it even does anything though but with this amount of cash they must try to challenge Cruz or Scott because Tester’s prospect looks very bleak.

This feels like a repeat of 2022 in the state, only the R-pollsters started the flooding earlier this time.

Wtf is wrong with him

It's statistically proven that kids brought up by parents that stay together in abusive marriages are definitely better off. 100%

What a fecking clown. He just said parents who separated due to disfunctional and abusive relationships may have been better for them but not for their kids. How does someone running for Vice President even say that? Let alone that it's not even challenged?

Predictably, Trump is bleeding the party dry, good news for dems in the house, also good news for the senate, but less so, they probably take the senate by merely existing, as the institution favors them that much.

Imagine just winning by default, not actually having to do anything, its just handed to you.

Senate is a BS institution, always has been, always will be.

Last edited: